I'm indy. I'm not technically new, but I took a four year hiatus and now I don't know anyone really? So...hi c:

I'm 24 (almost 25) and I'm currently getting my Masters degree in digital imaging/intermedia. I had my undergrad in art education with a focus in graphic design and I ended up teaching elementary art in a public school. Did that for a year, decided having 650 students was not the life for me.

I work in my school's darkroom and I also teach horse riding lessons and train horses. I've got a horse, she's my hairy 1200lb child. Also, I write a lot. I've actually got a publisher friend and I am looking at being an author. I'm an awkward creative person in general.

Started playing neo in 2002 and I played legit for years, until I was tired of getting iced for stupid reasons. I still play legit some. I really like account building, and I like buying accounts that I can improve on. I also really like rare avatars and UC peophins, so I will probably compulsively buy things like that whoops.

Wow I don't really know what I should say I get extreme social anxiety and I tend to ramble. So anyway.