Thread: Pattern Books: Not Restocking, Infrequent, or a Bot?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Pattern Books: Not Restocking, Infrequent, or a Bot?

I've been trying to collect some of the Pattern books (used for tailors) for a while now, as has a friend of mine. I've never seen them restock, but there are several in the user stalls, typically by just a handful of people, for very high prices. I thought that this may have just been beta users who stocked up before the stock changes, but my friend mentioned that he's suspicious a bot has been used, if the books are even restocking in the stores at all.

Has anyone seen the books actually restock, ever?
    Or, does anyone know of a bot? I'm not about to throw a fit or get anyone in trouble for the bot, I'd just like to know so I can stop wasting my time refreshing at the 15-minute restock times.

Any info?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I have no idea, I have also never seen a lot of pattern books restocking, but I did manage to get a reaper costume book from a shop during the early morning.

So I assume if there is botting going on it's best to try and snatch one during very low traffic times.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    they do restock, theyre just snapped up way too quickly. its worse than neopets.

there is a costume makers guild if youre interested in getting the costume only, then theres a costume makers guild available

but yeah theyre real hard to get, weve been asking for a restock system change so ppl arent being expected to pay $150 for a fucking outfit

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    10d 20h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I snagged a book within a week of joining - it's just not easy and requires remembering to check each restock.
    "but I ain't got time for time...dancing in the shadows of the shadows, no time to shine..."