Thread: Can SBP and SC be used in tandem on the same account?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m

Can SBP and SC be used in tandem on the same account?

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) or anyone else that understands stealth core and stealth buyer pro

I am wondering if both Stealth Buyer Pro and Stealth core can be used together. My head is fuzzy so I can't remember if I had asked this before.

I am not sure if one program will overwrite the login of the other program, or if both programs "look" the same to neopets so if I were to say login to Stealth Buyer Pro first as a single account option, then login to Stealtch Core, would that work? And would it appear to Neo that I am on "the same browser and in the same location?"

Basically my idea is that when my autobuyer is running there are still some repeated tasks that also can be run that are just one or two clicks that shouldn't cause suspicion. I'm talking about spinning the wheel of mediocrity every 40 minutes, wheel of excitement every 2 hours, playing buried treasure, buying a scratchcard, quasalan expellibox when its ready etc. Each of these tasks for the most part don't really overlap witch each other time wise and I believe should add credence of human-like behavior while the auto buyer is running.

Is it possible to do the way the bots are configured now?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 3m
    Not possible. The session in Stealth Core would most likely expire since Stealth Buyer Pro is constantly refreshing.

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    7d 7h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Two different login systems (SBP & SC). You can run MAJIN alongside Stealth Core as they will use the same cookie login file. Should you? No.

BTW: SC and MAJIN could write the updated cookie login whenever it changes, but they don't for user safety because you honestly should never run these bots at the same time as each other unless they are well managed like Stealth Core. Instead, they write the updated cookie to file once you close the program.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Two different login systems (SBP & SC). You can run MAJIN alongside Stealth Core as they will use the same cookie login file. Should you? No.

BTW: SC and MAJIN could write the updated cookie login whenever it changes, but they don't for user safety because you honestly should never run these bots at the same time as each other unless they are well managed like Stealth Core. Instead, they write the updated cookie to file once you close the program.
    Yea I wouldn't want to run Majin and SC at the same time because I feel there is quite a difference between going to spin a wheel in between shop refreshes or in the middle of playing a flash game

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Accelerator View Post
    Not possible. The session in Stealth Core would most likely expire since Stealth Buyer Pro is constantly refreshing.

Thank you. Wasn't sure if each program had their own sessions or shared sessions since they were both written by @(you need an account to see links).