@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) or anyone else that understands stealth core and stealth buyer pro

I am wondering if both Stealth Buyer Pro and Stealth core can be used together. My head is fuzzy so I can't remember if I had asked this before.

I am not sure if one program will overwrite the login of the other program, or if both programs "look" the same to neopets so if I were to say login to Stealth Buyer Pro first as a single account option, then login to Stealtch Core, would that work? And would it appear to Neo that I am on "the same browser and in the same location?"

Basically my idea is that when my autobuyer is running there are still some repeated tasks that also can be run that are just one or two clicks that shouldn't cause suspicion. I'm talking about spinning the wheel of mediocrity every 40 minutes, wheel of excitement every 2 hours, playing buried treasure, buying a scratchcard, quasalan expellibox when its ready etc. Each of these tasks for the most part don't really overlap witch each other time wise and I believe should add credence of human-like behavior while the auto buyer is running.

Is it possible to do the way the bots are configured now?