182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m

Lightbulb Some tips for SSW Sniper bot

So I have been having a ton of fun with (you need an account to see links) SSW Sniper bot and I wanted to share some of the other uses that it has besides sniping. For This stuff my settings are to run through my list once and then stop as the only option checked

So anyway, since SSW Sniper Bot already buys the cheapest item on the SSW there are some items that I want to buy that I don't really care how cheap they are because I need them. Be it a collection, food, hoarding, or for an avatar. I am going to assume that you are going to use the same methods to make your lists as in my (you need an account to see links). Since I really don't give a shit how much the item is then I am just gonna put the price as :99999 on text mechanic.

(you need an account to see links) has some pretty powerful tools in their arsenal. A few that I have found pretty awesome are:

(you need an account to see links) - These are predefined searches JN has put together. My favorite list is the Packrat Avatar List Click the link, make your buy list, and put that bot to work

This next process I used is a bit more tedious and is more for people that want to beef up their pets.

(you need an account to see links) and (you need an account to see links)

First you have to have a blank wishlist to start with.
    Then you run whichever checklist is it you want to run.
    Choose the option to save results to a wishlist and save.
    Choose View Wishlist.
    View by Price.
    And use that generated list to make your buy list.

Note: To have @(you need an account to see links)s (you need an account to see links) turn your viewed wishlist into an item list that you can copy and paste then add this line into the code

so it looks like

Code:
    // ==UserScript==
    //    @(you need an account to see links)         List Maker
    //    @(you need an account to see links)space    (you need an account to see links)
    // @version      0.1
    //    @(you need an account to see links)cription  try to take over the world!
    // @author       You
    //    @(you need an account to see links)ch        (you need an account to see links)
    //    @(you need an account to see links)ch        (you need an account to see links)
    // @grant        none
    // ==/UserScript==

(function() {
        'use strict';

var content = document.getElementsByClassName("small-block-grid-3 large-block-grid-5 text-center word-wrap-break-word")[0];
        var result = content.innerHTML.match(/<a href="\/item\/\d+?\/">(?:[a-zA-Z0-9-() ]+?\)?){1,9}<\/a>/g);
        content.innerHTML = result.join('<br />');

})();
    After you make the list when you run the bot it'll buy one of each item. You could turn off the GM/TM script off for a bit to see what the JN price is of items and just delete whatever price is too high that you don't want to pay.

So the checklists+wishlists and the JN special searches are the only ones that I have been able to think of. in regards to buying 1 item at a time.

Buying items in bulk is pretty much the same idea as sniping. This time instead of setting my bot to run only once I set it to refresh however many times and to buy all if there are multiples of one item in a shop. This would be good for buying a bunch of junk items for discarding for the rubbish avatar. Or loading up a Charity Corner list where you aren't really buying to snipe just to stock up on items for the CC.

Great thing about SSW Sniper is that how it is coded is that you are never ssw banned. This doesn't mean go whole hog and run it all day cause you could get yourself in trouble. Anyone else have ideas on how the bot can be used?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Byte (12-15-2016),importado23 (01-01-2017),j03 (12-15-2016),Neal Caffrey (01-10-2018),xCarRadio (12-23-2016)