Well, first of all, I'm 99% sure that the rating on a thread (you know, the stars you can put on an specific one in order to give it a rating) doesn't really have any significant impact overall in the forum (correct me if I'm wrong though) but lately I noticed, since I spend a good amount of time lurking on the Neopets Trades section of cK, that many recent and active threads have been rated with 1 star by somebody. Even selling threads made just 3 days ago and that haven't had any sells yet, so it can't be of an angry customer or anything. This, as I said, doesn't really have a significant impact but if some casual buyer lurks and sees that a thread has a 1 star rating, they might choose to go to someone else's despite it all... which I don't know who is doing it, or if someone believes that rating other's threads badly will give them less competence, but either way, sounds like a pretty childish shitty thing to do IMO.

Now, my question is, is there any way that ratings could be done publicly, being able to see who left such rating if you're the owner of the thread? You know, to at least ask the person what could be changed in order to improve the service ...or can that be done already by staff? Would be great to address this with the person rating 7 shops with "Terrible" rating on the exact same day.