Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: [POTG] Share your POTG here :D

  1. #1


    SpiritHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    189
    Userbars
    5
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 124 Times in 65 Posts
    Downloads
    66
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Time Online
    21 d 20 h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    15 m
    Rep Power
    6

    [POTG] Share your POTG here :D


    It was POTG but Genji stolen from me ... look at this

    If you want to know how to share your POTG

    If you want to play some on PC, PM ur battletag
    I will add you

    Last edited by SpiritHunter; 12-13-2016 at 11:18 AM.

  2. #2


    SpiritHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    189
    Userbars
    5
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 124 Times in 65 Posts
    Downloads
    66
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Time Online
    21 d 20 h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    15 m
    Rep Power
    6
    @GermanShepherd @Platinum @GeoffryHawk @Osomatsu @dwightschrute @Mito
    Just want to make this forum more active

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpiritHunter For This Useful Post:

    Mindfang (12-12-2016),Mito (12-13-2016)

  4. #3
    Mito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    109
    Userbars
    4
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 71 Times in 26 Posts
    Downloads
    22
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Time Online
    3 d 1 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Rep Power
    10
    UGH if I wasn't so incompetent with my PS4, I'd definitely post my Zen play. :')

    But it definitely wouldn't beat that Zarya POTG.. wow. Very impressive!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mito For This Useful Post:

    SpiritHunter (12-13-2016)

  6. #4


    SpiritHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    189
    Userbars
    5
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 124 Times in 65 Posts
    Downloads
    66
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Time Online
    21 d 20 h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    15 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mito View Post
    UGH if I wasn't so incompetent with my PS4, I'd definitely post my Zen play. :')

    But it definitely wouldn't beat that Zarya POTG.. wow. Very impressive!
    Maybe it helps:
    Double-tap the Share button on the DualShock 4 to start your recording. Once you’re done recording your footage, tap it once to then be taken to the Share menu. In the Share menu, you can upload the video clip you just recorded, or save it if you’d like to edit it a bit prior to uploading.

  7. #5
    Mito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    109
    Userbars
    4
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 71 Times in 26 Posts
    Downloads
    22
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Time Online
    3 d 1 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritHunter View Post
    Maybe it helps:
    Double-tap the Share button on the DualShock 4 to start your recording. Once you’re done recording your footage, tap it once to then be taken to the Share menu. In the Share menu, you can upload the video clip you just recorded, or save it if you’d like to edit it a bit prior to uploading.
    That totally helps! Thank you!
    I never knew you could save the play without sharing it immediately.

  8. #6


    SpiritHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    189
    Userbars
    5
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 124 Times in 65 Posts
    Downloads
    66
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Time Online
    21 d 20 h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    15 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mito View Post
    That totally helps! Thank you!
    I never knew you could save the play without sharing it immediately.
    I want to see that play soon

  9. #7


    SpiritHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    189
    Userbars
    5
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 124 Times in 65 Posts
    Downloads
    66
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Time Online
    21 d 20 h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    15 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Last edited by SpiritHunter; 01-11-2017 at 10:40 PM.

  10. #8

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,824
    Userbars
    21
    Thanks
    1,085
    Thanked 4,292 Times in 1,313 Posts
    Downloads
    15
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Time Online
    98 d 13 h 33 m
    Avg. Time Online
    51 m
    Rep Power
    0
    HIGH LEVEL GAMING

    i got potg Once with junkrat but didnt record it because i didnt know how. it was sort of a cheap shot, using his ult and his bomb to take out the stragglers, and it would have been PRETTY OKAY if i didnt visibly die at the end ;______; shameful

  11. #9


    SpiritHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    189
    Userbars
    5
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 124 Times in 65 Posts
    Downloads
    66
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Time Online
    21 d 20 h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    15 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Osomatsu View Post
    HIGH LEVEL GAMING

    i got potg Once with junkrat but didnt record it because i didnt know how. it was sort of a cheap shot, using his ult and his bomb to take out the stragglers, and it would have been PRETTY OKAY if i didnt visibly die at the end ;______; shameful
    if u got potg is cuz u did the best of both teams doesnt matter if u die or not

  12. #10
    Bottom Frag Hero


    Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    313
    Userbars
    5
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 474 Times in 119 Posts
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Time Online
    16 d 2 h 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Tumblr is a bit finicky about allowing you to embed videos on other sites. It's a little obnoxious.

    A Cheeky Phara Play From Comp

    And My Most Popular Post/POTG as Zenny

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •