5/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    35d 8h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

Help with FoxyProxy

I'm having trouble getting FoxyProxy to connect to my IP here at school before I go home for Winter break mainly because I recently bought some stuff and don't want suspicion placed on my accounts. I used whatsmyip to see my IP and get the port number also but for some reason FoxyProxy can't connect. Any advice on this? Or is my school maybe blocking Foxyproxy from gaining access?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnasticsgirl View Post
    I'm having trouble getting FoxyProxy to connect to my IP here at school before I go home for Winter break mainly because I recently bought some stuff and don't want suspicion placed on my accounts. I used whatsmyip to see my IP and get the port number also but for some reason FoxyProxy can't connect. Any advice on this? Or is my school maybe blocking Foxyproxy from gaining access?
    Have you tried using a different proxy? It could be the previous proxy you were using is no longer available. Definitely could be due to your school's network settings though. Many people use proxies to bypass those filters admin's put in place to keep students from using certain sites.

You're welcome to PM me your proxy IP and port and I can test it myself.