Anyone have some ideas? The biggest issue in my opinion would be people transferring botted items or NP from the multi to the main account. I would be interested in hearing some ideas you guys come up with.

My best idea so far would be to create a database for all item valuations in the game. Then monitor ALL trades above perhaps 500k in value and see if the value is close to equal for both sides of the trade (transferring items between accounts would no longer be possible). You could also monitor all items sold in a shop that are above 200k. If an item is sold for less than 99k than it could most likely be a transfer. If someone wanted to transfer items or neopoints to another account it would take that person like 200 shop/trade transfers to do it, then you can spot that out easily too.

What do you all think? I don't think it's possible to monitor every trade done in the game, but over a certain value I'm sure there is a drop-off point in percentage of trades above maybe 500k-1m in value. Those could be monitored.