30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m

✳ ❄ ❅ Comment Chart Signup ❅ ❄ ✳

Some of you may have participated in the comment charts from the last few years, or done something similar on another forum. I am going to be bringing this to ck once more because it got a lot of people involved last year.

Comment charts are simple. It's just another way to bring everyone together and get some more conversations going. I'll explain it more later, feel free to ask more questions if you need further clarification

Da Rules

-If you sign up, you must make comments on everyone else. You can't sign up, have everyone comment for you,
    then you do nothing. If you do this.. just don't do it

-You must comment on everyone who has signed up. If you don't know somebody that well,
    just look around at their posts and such, or comment on your impression of them.

-Anybody can signup. But if you are new, some people might not know you that well, so keep that in mind.
    But this shouldn't discourage anybody from signing up!

-Try to keep things friendly. You can make negative comments on people if you feel it's necessary,
    but this is supposed to be fun, so keep that in mind.

To sign up, post on this thread saying that you would like to sign up. I will be keeping a running list on the first post of this thread. Signups will be open until December 20th. After that, I will close signups and you can start writing up your comments.

In your comments you can post about your opinion of the person, the impression you have on their ck activity, inside jokes, tell them you wanna talk more, whatever you want. Usually you should try and write up at least a sentence. No 1 word comments, that's just pointless.

Aska
    Mophead
    Accelerator
    Aura
    Kylae
    Bacchus
    Daviid
    Rrachel
    Cath
    Sci_Girl
    Boob
    isao
    Osomatsu
    Bexxie
    Maison

So with that... sign up!
    Have fun!

~~~Last few years comment chart posts for reference~~

(you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by Accelerator; 12-28-2016 at 10:44 PM.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-05-2016),Aura (12-05-2016),Cath (12-06-2016),j03 (12-07-2016),Maison (12-06-2016),Mama Bear (12-06-2016),Mophead (12-05-2016),Sci_Girl (12-08-2016),Teakwood (12-27-2016)