Thread: So I was going through old neomails...

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    35d 8h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

So I was going through old neomails...

And found some random neomails from last year around this time when I wasn't active, all from the same user and they were asking stuff like are you there etc.... has anyone had this happen before? The mails also said read before I opened them and were sent on the same day moments apart...was someone maybe preparing to sell/get into my account? I believe I had it on stealth pre hiatus so that wasn't anyone adjusting it. I had a few year hiatus but no pets of interest on my account that someone would want to steal and my mail was the same but I believe I had to reset my password when i came back (can't recall now)...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    I believe there's a neomail glitch where all NMs say they're read. Can't recall if that's still an issue rn though.
    It could be possible, but unlikely. There was a password reset this year for inactive accounts so that's more than likely the reason you had to reset your password.
    i love luna

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    35d 8h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    I believe there's a neomail glitch where all NMs say they're read. Can't recall if that's still an issue rn though.
    It could be possible, but unlikely. There was a password reset this year for inactive accounts so that's more than likely the reason you had to reset your password.
    Hmm hopefully the glitch read the neomails then, strange that they were all sent so close together though. My email wasn't changed so I was able to reset my password successfully so hopefully it was the glitch then.