So basically , I started playing neopets again and had absolutely no problems at all for the past like 3 days , I occasionally logged in but I started logging in more over the last few days after getting a new laptop, today I'm at my dads helping him out and brought my laptop , I had no problems at all , logged into several side accounts to throw my pets into the lodge, when I go to log back onto my main it says my password is bad, so naturally I start flipping out all my accounts are there still , I've reset all my passwords but it will NOT let me log in , they all say bad password even after resetting them , but heres the real kicker , my best friend can log into my accounts with my passwords but I cant ? I had to turn my wifi off in order to log onto my main account on my phone , so is it my dads wifi being an ass ? I go home tomorrow so I can see if it will allow me to log in with my usual wifi , but its really pissing me off that all of a sudden now it refuses to let me log in and makes me want to rage quit for life .