20/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    11d 20h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

neopets log in issues ?

So basically , I started playing neopets again and had absolutely no problems at all for the past like 3 days , I occasionally logged in but I started logging in more over the last few days after getting a new laptop, today I'm at my dads helping him out and brought my laptop , I had no problems at all , logged into several side accounts to throw my pets into the lodge, when I go to log back onto my main it says my password is bad, so naturally I start flipping out all my accounts are there still , I've reset all my passwords but it will NOT let me log in , they all say bad password even after resetting them , but heres the real kicker , my best friend can log into my accounts with my passwords but I cant ? I had to turn my wifi off in order to log onto my main account on my phone , so is it my dads wifi being an ass ? I go home tomorrow so I can see if it will allow me to log in with my usual wifi , but its really pissing me off that all of a sudden now it refuses to let me log in and makes me want to rage quit for life .

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Quote Originally Posted by Blush View Post
    So basically , I started playing neopets again and had absolutely no problems at all for the past like 3 days , I occasionally logged in but I started logging in more over the last few days after getting a new laptop, today I'm at my dads helping him out and brought my laptop , I had no problems at all , logged into several side accounts to throw my pets into the lodge, when I go to log back onto my main it says my password is bad, so naturally I start flipping out all my accounts are there still , I've reset all my passwords but it will NOT let me log in , they all say bad password even after resetting them , but heres the real kicker , my best friend can log into my accounts with my passwords but I cant ? I had to turn my wifi off in order to log onto my main account on my phone , so is it my dads wifi being an ass ? I go home tomorrow so I can see if it will allow me to log in with my usual wifi , but its really pissing me off that all of a sudden now it refuses to let me log in and makes me want to rage quit for life .
    Sometimes, log-ins don't work from a certain IP. Logging in from a different IP usually works. No idea why though.
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    11d 20h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Sometimes, log-ins don't work from a certain IP. Logging in from a different IP usually works. No idea why though.
    Ugh , is there anyway to fix that ? D: I haven't had any issues at all today even with this IP then all of a sudden I logged out of my account to log into another and boom it stopped working , I even created a new account just to test it and I can't log into it at all .

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Quote Originally Posted by Blush View Post
    Ugh , is there anyway to fix that ? D: I haven't had any issues at all today even with this IP then all of a sudden I logged out of my account to log into another and boom it stopped working , I even created a new account just to test it and I can't log into it at all .
    I think it just starts working after some time. Try again tomorrow and see if it works. Maybe restart your computer or your unplug your router for 5 mins? Don't know if either will work.
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    11d 20h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    I think it just starts working after some time. Try again tomorrow and see if it works. Maybe restart your computer or your unplug your router for 5 mins? Don't know if either will work.
    Thanks ! I'll have to see if that helps , if not then I'll just have to wait till I get home , I can log in with my phone as long as the wifi is off , but as soon as I turn the wifi on and it connects to my dads wifi it just automatically logs me out of neopets

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 4h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    i had a problem similar to this. found no fix for it; just had to use a different IP. all i could see that would make something like that happen is being IP banned - but i had no reason for that to be done to me at the time, and i'm not even sure if that's a thing neopets does.