Thread: Stealth Core Update: Snow Wars auto-player, Neodeck Collector bots added, + more

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

Stealth Core Update: Snow Wars auto-player, Neodeck Collector bots added, + more

Hey everyone. The latest update to Stealth Core introduces a Snow Wars auto-player I finally got around to finishing this week. I wrote the majority of the code a couple years ago but because of some bugs I never got to release it, and recently found the interest and time in finishing it. It can get you the gold trophy, but of course since the game is rigged it can take a while.

There is also a Neodeck Collector that works just like my Stamp Collector bot. Smooth and displays the cost of all cards + how much you have spent in total at the end.

A full change log of this update:

v4.1.8
    -) Added new bot, Snow Wars Auto-Player - auto-plays the board game Snow Wars, can beat the entire game
    -) Added new bot, Neodeck Collector - buys missing cards and puts into your deck
    -) Added total random events to statistics
    -) Cookie login - settings save now, optimized manual cookie file locator
    -) Added Coincidence Quester settings
    -) A bunch of optimizations

Enjoy, and have a great weekend.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-03-2016),Aura (12-03-2016),Daviid (12-03-2016),Ellie_Baby (12-03-2016),iAaron (12-03-2016),Kawaii (12-03-2016),Mama Bear (12-03-2016),metaldroga (12-03-2016)