While I was asleep last night my VPN flipped out while I was running Stealth. I woke up to it connected to a server on the other side of the world from me, one I would never connect to. I took a look at the logs, it disconnected and reconnected twice to two different servers, then disconnected again and tried connecting to this other far away server, but couldn't, so it tried reconnecting to it over and over for 2 hours until it finally connected. All of this while Stealth is running shells, obviously now showing my home/main accounts IP which has never been connected to these shells, but trades weekly with them.

I have a feeling I'm doomed. My account has too many items on it to even try and transfer, plus I couldn't think of anything more suspicious than trying to move 500m~600m worth of items off my main to some sort of side, even with a VPN.

So I'm just sitting here, not doing anything except refreshing my account page every half hour or so to see if it's frozen yet or not. The worst part is until a few weeks pass I'll be worrying about waking up to a log-in screen every morning. Just sucks cause the VPN fucked up, not me. So far I've felt entirely safe and this is the first time the VPN has ever done anything like this. So much lost time if I end up getting iced...*sigh*