75/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    22d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

Ghoul Catchers/Firefox

I haven't even gotten to the python part of the equation. I don't use Firefox, I use Chrome, but realized I needed it for this program. Installed firefox, no problem. Go to any secure site (https: ) and I'm throwing certificate errors left and right. Not just facebook, but yahoo, google, etc. Temporarily stop ESET from web-filtering, boom everything seems to work fine except Ghoul Catchers...

If I go in through:
    (you need an account to see links)

Still throwing certificate errors.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled firefox. Obviously can't test on chrome because no unity player. Never had an issue with Firefox like this in my life. Don't really feel like doing a fresh install over firefox. Any thoughts? ESET is Smart Security 9 and there are no certificate errors on Chrome/Edge/IE whatsoever. Seems isolated to FF.

Thanks!

Update 1:
    Restarted computer....
    Past certificate issues it seems.

Ghoul Catchers Loading screen. Just the logo, empty loading bar. Nothing happening 2+ minutes.

Refreshed, throwing certificate issues again lmao...

Your connection is not secure

The owner of integrated-plugin-canvas-973708189321607-681918250.fbsbx.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Update 2:

Had to disable ESET's HTTPS protocol check. Ghoul catchers now working properly.. Moving on to python element yikes.

Update 3:
    Installed everything. Realized program is no longer being supported. At least I have firefox >_>

Anyone who has this working?
    Last edited by Byte; 11-22-2016 at 10:43 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I don't use the program so I can't help you there sorry. But to make playing ghoul catchers faster if you get cheat engine at (you need an account to see links) after opening up ghoul catchers in facebook open cheat engine click the blinking light and choose the process that says pligun-container.exe

If you are just going for the 50k a day then you can just check the enable speedhack box and turn it up and hit Apply. Play the first or second level over and over till you max your 50k

If you want to get infinite moves to beat all the levels.

• Start new level
    • Enter number of moves in the value field of cheat engine
    • click first scan
    • make a move in the game
    • enter the new # of moves and click next scan
    • Do this until only 1 address is left in the window on the left
    • Double click that address
    • Check the box where it says active

This will keep the number of moves the same when you play. Tedious is you have to do this for each level but it works for inf. moves if you are going for all of the haunted amulets.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    22d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Gotcha. Was looking mostly for the 50k/day in an autoplay sense but his will work until I come up with something.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    87d 12h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Mine loads in firefox when I go through facebook - but then I need to play manually