Thread: How good usually is TNT about letting you in to old accounts?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    35d 8h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

How good usually is TNT about letting you in to old accounts?

I know their ticket answering is like watching paint dry but i'm curious as to how lenient they are about letting you into your old account. My old account has "side of ___" typed on it and a petpage app i made for a pet (it makes me cringe how bad the sunnyneo premade is on it) with my main listed again and another side i can't access.

I can't just reset the password because i'm sure the email that is tied to it is the one i deactivated a few years back and i can't recall the password now even. I know the birthday though so that's not an issue and i'd love to use the account as a side since it's aged.

I did provide info about the account but I couldn't recall a ton since it was a side. Do they usually let you in if you at least guess the email right? I linked the petpage also that has my main listed and the account i sent the ticket from.
    Last edited by Aura; 12-02-2016 at 01:15 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    You aren't allowed to ask for hacking into specific accounts.
    Concerning your question, though, if you can provide adequate proof, I'm pretty sure they'll let you regain access. You just have to submit everything you can to prove you're the original owner.
    i love luna

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    35d 8h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    You aren't allowed to ask for hacking into specific accounts.
    Concerning your question, though, if you can provide adequate proof, I'm pretty sure they'll let you regain access. You just have to submit everything you can to prove you're the original owner.
    Oh sorry i didn't mean to word it like hacking into it just if anyone had it on their list or something, that's how i've seen other people word it.

Is original email and birthday usually enough? I can't remember pets other than the ones on the account currently since it was a side and I think I probably made it to catch painted pets that were pounded since it was when neo was more active, it looks like a shell otherwise so yeah i'm clueless.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnasticsgirl View Post
    Oh sorry i didn't mean to word it like hacking into it just if anyone had it on their list or something, that's how i've seen other people word it.

Is original email and birthday usually enough? I can't remember pets other than the ones on the account currently since it was a side and I think I probably made it to catch painted pets that were pounded since it was when neo was more active, it looks like a shell otherwise so yeah i'm clueless.
    Yeah, requesting access to any specific account isn't allowed, unless people PM you already with the account.

I'm not sure if that's enough. Provide all previous passwords you can remember. I'm sure it'd help if you post from the location you would have accessed the account from, if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i love luna

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    35d 8h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Alright sorry about that, and unfortunately i'm at school and not at home so the location will be different but still within the same state, hopefully they will let me in..i can't remember any of the passwords either except for one and i'm not even sure if i used that one.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I had a similar situation. I tried for a year+ to get back one of my old accounts that I had created. Actually, come to think of it, the account was frozen for cheating, but I submitted my ticket over a year later. Anyways, got a couple of replies eventually usually saying it had been too long or something along those lines. Then one day I looked up the account and it was unfrozen, no notice, no nothing. Logged right in and still have it. I did know the password though, and with the password resets earlier this year you might be out of luck. All I can suggest is keep trying and you might get lucky.

If you know what email you used, you can try to create it again. This is what we call unregs here.

Depending on the age of the account, I might be able to help you gather some info. xD PM me if you're interested.
    Last edited by Accelerator; 12-03-2016 at 07:40 PM.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    35d 8h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infiniti View Post
    I had a similar situation. I tried for a year+ to get back one of my old accounts that I had created. Actually, come to think of it, the account was frozen for cheating, but I submitted my ticket over a year later. Anyways, got a couple of replies eventually usually saying it had been too long or something along those lines. Then one day I looked up the account and it was unfrozen, no notice, no nothing. Logged right in and still have it. I did know the password though, and with the password resets earlier this year you might be out of luck. All I can suggest is keep trying and you might get lucky.

If you know what email you used, you can try to create it again. This is what we call unregs here.

Depending on the age of the account, I might be able to help you gather some info. xD PM me if you're interested.
    Thank you for posting! I did submit a ticket so hopefully I can get in. I can't create the old email unfortunately, i tried to already. I had someone else already give me information and it looks to be like i haven't gone on the account in 3-4 years so it might be too long for them to do anything
    Last edited by Accelerator; 12-03-2016 at 07:40 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnasticsgirl View Post
    Thank you for posting! I did submit a ticket so hopefully I can get in. I can't create the old email unfortunately, i tried to already. I had someone else already give me information and it looks to be like i haven't gone on the account in 3-4 years so it might be too long for them to do anything
    Ehh you never know. With the switch in ownership, JS might be more lenient on allowing access to older accounts; justified by their lack of active players. They were still viacom when I got mine. My guess with mine was the account was close to being purged at the time which is why it was unfrozen. Not sure how long you've been playing or continue to play, but I would imagine once the transition is fully complete and they have the appropriate staff they might do another purge to free up space in their systems. Just a guess though.

Everyone says contact them through facebook as well, although I haven't had any luck with that.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    35d 8h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infiniti View Post
    Ehh you never know. With the switch in ownership, JS might be more lenient on allowing access to older accounts; justified by their lack of active players. They were still viacom when I got mine. My guess with mine was the account was close to being purged at the time which is why it was unfrozen. Not sure how long you've been playing or continue to play, but I would imagine once the transition is fully complete and they have the appropriate staff they might do another purge to free up space in their systems. Just a guess though.

Everyone says contact them through facebook as well, although I haven't had any luck with that.
    Alright thank you, from what i found out the password was reset as apart of the resets that happened a few months ago and since i don't have access to the email anymore, i can't send to reset it