Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Hello future friends!

Hi guys! You can call me sheelty!
    I'm a longtime legit player, but I've been shyly lurking this site for sometime now and have finally mustered up the courage to make a post(s)! I've never ventured to "this" side of playing neo before, but sh*t, playing neo the legit way is getting more boring by the day. This is also my first off-site neo community I've ever posted on, too (I'm a terribly shy lurker T__T). Please be my friend and chat with me, LOL!!

irl i'm 22 and freshly out of uni with no proper job aspects (yay!!) currently in the grad school acceptance waiting game (yay!!x2). i like youtube, making graphics, writing fanfics, pretending i'm a beauty guru, and being frugal (seriously, being cheap/finding deals makes me so happy LOL).

Anyway, I'm sure you will see me around! & please don't be afraid to boop me if I'm doing something weird- I'm still trying to get my bearings around this place!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Hey, welcome to cK!! Glad to have you. Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    52d 13h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Whoooo! Another graphics person!
    I'm Kevin. Welcome to Clraik. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a pm.
    We currently have a Signature of the Month Contest going on in the creativity corner, you should check it out!

Thank you Hellraid <3

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Welcome to clraik!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thank you so much! I'm so excited for an active neo community bc neo itself sure isn't one!

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Marine Biology View Post
    Whoooo! Another graphics person!
    I'm Kevin. Welcome to Clraik. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a pm.
    We currently have a Signature of the Month Contest going on in the creativity corner, you should check it out!
    Hi Kevin! Thank you for the heads up! I'll definitely have to check out this CC, I'd love to really get back into the full swing of designing. For the SOMC is it referring an image only? I'm so easily motivated when I tell people I'll do things LOL

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    52d 13h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by sheelty123 View Post
    Thank you so much! I'm so excited for an active neo community bc neo itself sure isn't one!

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Hi Kevin! Thank you for the heads up! I'll definitely have to check out this CC, I'd love to really get back into the full swing of designing. For the SOMC is it referring an image only? I'm so easily motivated when I tell people I'll do things LOL
    It's referring to a single image.
    We currently have one being voted upon right now for November's SOTM. You can go check it out there to see what I'm talking about .

Thank you Hellraid <3

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by sheelty123 View Post
    Hi guys! You can call me sheelty!
    I'm a longtime legit player, but I've been shyly lurking this site for sometime now and have finally mustered up the courage to make a post(s)! I've never ventured to "this" side of playing neo before, but sh*t, playing neo the legit way is getting more boring by the day. This is also my first off-site neo community I've ever posted on, too (I'm a terribly shy lurker T__T). Please be my friend and chat with me, LOL!!

irl i'm 22 and freshly out of uni with no proper job aspects (yay!!) currently in the grad school acceptance waiting game (yay!!x2). i like youtube, making graphics, writing fanfics, pretending i'm a beauty guru, and being frugal (seriously, being cheap/finding deals makes me so happy LOL).

Anyway, I'm sure you will see me around! & please don't be afraid to boop me if I'm doing something weird- I'm still trying to get my bearings around this place!
    Welcome to the forum! Glad you could join us and it sounds like this is the perfect community for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Welcome to cK!

I too am frugal, Costco is a favorite place to scoop up good deals lol. And surprisingly the Dollar Store.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine Biology View Post
    It's referring to a single image.
    We currently have one being voted upon right now for November's SOTM. You can go check it out there to see what I'm talking about .
    Sweet, definitely going to submit something then. This is giving me war flashbacks to when 'blends' were super popular on the GC like 10 years ago.
    All the entries from past months are so nice, I've never attempted animation before which makes me a little nervous looking at all these entries XD

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    Welcome to cK!

I too am frugal, Costco is a favorite place to scoop up good deals lol. And surprisingly the Dollar Store.
    We don't have a Costco where I'm from, I've never been!
    A couple weeks ago I spent a good four hours googling every single store's rewards programs and enrolling in them. I like points and free things....
    tho I'm a huge sucker for buying cheap as hell things from Ebay, even tho they will probably kill me one day soon from how poorly made they all are... the thrill is real getting packages in the mail LOOL!!

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Thank you all for the warm welcomes *-*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Welcome to ck