Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, i'm new here.

I'm currently in the process of buying my first UC. I just want to hear others experiences and inputs on a few things along with a few questions. Sorry if these are confusing, it's kind of hard explaining.

1. When I have the UC transferred to me, is it better I put it on a completely delinked side (no same email or location), a side that is linked to my main by the email but is no longer listed on my profile (was removed recently to make way for the sale) or my main account that I ultimately want the pet to end up on (and they will end up here)?

2. If I were to put the UC on a different account than my main, how long should I typically wait before I place the pet on my main?

3. Should I request a middle man and if so, how would they part take in the exchange?

4. Do I need to worry about a cache still? If so how do I find it?

5. If I was recently active in the PC within the last year or so (that's all the info i'm giving), would it be wise to place the UC on an entirely delinked account to my main? I do not plan to go back to the PC or any of the boards. If I ever were to, how long should I wait until I place the pet as my active, or should I never?

6. If nothing is coming up when I search the UC, is that a good or bad sign?

Thank you in advance for your help , also forgot to add that this pet is going to be a permie and will not be retraded so i have no concerns about making it "pc safe" unless I were to just browse the boards..