8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    That is rough... I am sorry this has happened to your friend Is he/she premium member? I would notify TNT in order to try getting items & NP back.
    Yeah, I told them to write a ticket to TNT. But it'll stink majorly if they get their account frozen for protection or something like that, they were literally participating on the GMC.

Quote Originally Posted by bagel View Post
    Is this the person who did those extreme fun auctions on the TC today? I noticed their pet disappeared for a few minutes when I checked their lookup.
    I didn't know about that, and just looked up, and I did indeed find a thread from 12PM NST where they claim they're quitting. I'll ask about it to them, there's no way they'd quit, they are hella engaged in the site and the guild I was previously a part of, so probably is some asshole who decided to mess with them. Wow, though, that's top assholery.

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    354d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    I hope they get their stuff back as well but tell them to post on that board on the HC about the lost accounts! TNT is really on is right now and I've seen many people get accounts and such back in 3 days or even get a response when they've been sitting on "open" tickets for months.

Hopefully they're one of the lucky ones who gets it back in a week or so.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    19h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm so sorry to hear that! I highly recommend submitting a ticket and annoying the TNT staff on Facebook until they respond. Unfortunately though even with them responding, I highly doubt they'd bring the things back.