Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Verification Process?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8
    Userbars
    0
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Time Online
    18 h 43 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    5

    Verification Process?

    I want to become a seller here but how do I verify my Kickstarter items are real? How do I make sure I don't get scammed here? Does it actually happen often here.. idk the community seems pretty small.

    Complete list of items I'm trying to sell:

    Gilded Crown
    Golden Idol
    Golden Idol (Spiral KS skin)
    Cog Frog
    Scroll Case Sling
    Cloudy Wings
    Skycat
    Bone Fiend
    Cranial Hornhelm

    G1 Imperial Progenitor set
    Several 4 digits, two 3 digits
    Some G1s, they're old but idk if they're worth anything

  2. #2
    Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,999
    Userbars
    22
    Thanks
    4,548
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 2,039 Posts
    Downloads
    64
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    934 Post(s)
    Time Online
    291 d 16 h 10 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 35 m
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by medilip View Post
    I want to become a seller here but how do I verify my Kickstarter items are real? How do I make sure I don't get scammed here? Does it actually happen often here.. idk the community seems pretty small.

    Complete list of items I'm trying to sell:

    Gilded Crown
    Golden Idol
    Golden Idol (Spiral KS skin)
    Cog Frog
    Scroll Case Sling
    Cloudy Wings
    Skycat
    Bone Fiend
    Cranial Hornhelm

    G1 Imperial Progenitor set
    Several 4 digits, two 3 digits
    Some G1s, they're old but idk if they're worth anything
    To avoid being scammed, you can request a middleman to help ensure that scamming won't happen. The list of FR MM are here.
    Scamming doesn't happen often and can be avoided very easily. Use a middleman.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

    importado23 (01-09-2017),Mama Bear (11-23-2016),medilip (11-23-2016)

  4. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8
    Userbars
    0
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Time Online
    18 h 43 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    To avoid being scammed, you can request a middleman to help ensure that scamming won't happen. The list of FR MM are here.
    Scamming doesn't happen often and can be avoided very easily. Use a middleman.
    Oh wow, that's nifty. I'm surprised you have Gaia on there as well! Is there a market for Chickensmoothie, Furvilla, or Aywas? I play a few virtual pet games and would like to cash in for the holiday.

    To add onto that... is there a way I can get my accounts appraised?

  5. #4
    Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,999
    Userbars
    22
    Thanks
    4,548
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 2,039 Posts
    Downloads
    64
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    934 Post(s)
    Time Online
    291 d 16 h 10 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 35 m
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by medilip View Post
    Oh wow, that's nifty. I'm surprised you have Gaia on there as well! Is there a market for Chickensmoothie, Furvilla, or Aywas? I play a few virtual pet games and would like to cash in for the holiday.

    To add onto that... is there a way I can get my accounts appraised?
    You can try selling anything on here. There is a Furvilla section and an other trading section for anything else.
    You could ask for members to appraise your account, but only let trusted members price it for you.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

    importado23 (01-09-2017),PabstBlueRibbon (01-11-2017)

  7. #5
    NecroRuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    6
    Userbars
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    6
    @medilip
    Last I bought my Hornhelm was $200; that was around a month or so ago. It may be more, though, now. I'd do ~$250-300 for it, personally.

    How much are you looking for, for the 3-digits and perhaps the Bone Fiend? Are you up for Payment plans?

  8. #6
    graciea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9
    Userbars
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Downloads
    7
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Time Online
    15 d 13 h 46 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Rep Power
    9
    I'm not knowledgeable on the market for KS items, but the G1s price would depend on what colour combos, bred status, and ID they have. Not sure how many G1 people are on the market, but for the right colours or low IDs they could potentially go for a nice price.

    XXY, XYY, and XYX colour combos all raise the price up as long as they're not really bad/clashing. Even more so if the colours are all black range, all white range, black and reds, white and gold/yellows, sand/shadow/obsidian, etc. New colours are also a bit more popular than old colours. Currently on the site the new colours Orca, Sanguine, Wine, Sunset, and Radioactive are fairly popular, while old ones like Midnight, Obsidian, White, Blood, etc still go for a lot. G1s are also much more sought after if they're unbred, and bred ones (even with one offspring that's well-named) have a harder time finding interest.

    Low IDs (6ID and under) have always had popularity, even more so if they're G1. With low IDs, bred status matters less as people generally collect for their oldness rather than G1 status on the site. The G1 status is just a very pretty bonus.

    G1s however are a pretty niche market in general and it could be hard to find buyers here unless if there's a crowd of G1 peeps who frequent clraik. G1s on site too have had a very wonky market with some G1s being sold at 99kg while other nice XXYs only going for like, 300g. I feel like it might be hard to advertise them too without getting caught on FR because if you explicitly state colours people could try and search the G1s via search function--and in the same vein trying to stay ambiguous like "all black range colours" would leave the buyer in the dark of what exactly they may be buying. ^^;

    Also! For the G1 Imperial Progenitor set, just in case you weren't aware, progens cannot be traded off your account. So if you were to sell those, you'd have to sell your account along with them.

    Good luck selling!! I personally might be interested in a KS item if you do take payment plans.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •