Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    11d 13h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Cool 'Murican Thanksgiving 2016 Discussion

How are you celebrating this year?

Personally, I'm going to be having a very sophisticated Cracker Barrel Thanksgiving for one bc my family is a bunch of foodies and they always have weird fancy shit(mostly meat and I don't eat meat) on Thanksgiving and so I end up watching them eat and it sucks. One year they had lobster and another year they had veel and fuck that shit. I want some green beans drowned in butter and fake mashed potatoes served redneck style with more gravey than potatoes. I'm half redneck(Louisiana subspecies) and I tend to take after them more when it comes to food.

(you need an account to see links)

I will be eating with my foodie family but with my own food. They can have some if they want, idc. I ordered LOTS!!!!

So tell me about your crazy uncle who talks about aliens and lizard people at the table every year and your great aunt Ester who practically bathes in perfume and wears a wig.

This is 'Murica, and in 'Murica, we take our thanksgiving very seriously. It's the biggest travel time of the year. Bigger than goddamn christmas.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to unknowable For This Useful Post:

Byte (11-23-2016)