11/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    93d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Quote Originally Posted by twilightraine View Post
    I know this sounds stupid, but has anyone caught Is It Cake? on netflix? It is such a dumb game show, but the cake artists are really, really talented. It's a good thing to put on if you just need a laugh with no agenda.
    I binged watched it in one night lol! Me and my bf played a drinking game, we had to guess which one was cake and whoever got it wrong had to drink a shot. It made it so much funnier! We went to sleep at like 2 am watching it

There is no trash cannot, only
    TRASH CAN

Special thanks to lyrichord for the amazing userbar avatar & honeycomb for the cutest drawing!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trash Panda For This Useful Post:

kittyray (07-05-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Trash Panda View Post
    I binged watched it in one night lol! Me and my bf played a drinking game, we had to guess which one was cake and whoever got it wrong had to drink a shot. It made it so much funnier! We went to sleep at like 2 am watching it
    ahhh that's the way to do it! fucking awesome. It was a "ME" show and it became a family show so now I can only watch it when we're all together. I want to binge too!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to danii For This Useful Post:

Trash Panda (07-05-2022)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    8d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I'm rewatching Cowboy Bebop since my brother hasn't seen it/much anime in general, and I'm also watching The Boys (still have a little ways to go to catch up, though!)

Garfunkle the Ryu
    Thank you honeycomb for the wonderful Garf!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by EnderTheory View Post
    I'm rewatching Cowboy Bebop since my brother hasn't seen it/much anime in general, and I'm also watching The Boys (still have a little ways to go to catch up, though!)
    I saw the first 10 mins of The Boys S3E1 and I just couldn't get into it. My husband and I were anticipating the new season, but it just came out when other great shows were running (Obi Wan, Stranger Things, for me) I hope you're enjoying it though; it's a wild ride!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to danii For This Useful Post:

EnderTheory (07-05-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    83d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    I'm just beginning to re-watch the Vikings series from the very start. I have been a massive fan of it since it's release and still get so much joy from it all. The story line it tells with the exploits of Ragnar Lothbrok and his life really grabbed me and hooked me in the first time I saw it. I have always loved old Norse tales and mythology/history. Has anyone else watched the entire series and enjoyed it as much as I have?
    Ooo, Vikings is super good! I haven’t watched *all* of it, but my husband has watched it fully two or three times. He absolutely LOVES it. It’s very well done and very well written. I’m not a huge fan of Norse history/stories, but that series was able to grab my interest. Did you hear about Vikings: Valhalla?

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 5h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    Ooo, Vikings is super good! I haven’t watched *all* of it, but my husband has watched it fully two or three times. He absolutely LOVES it. It’s very well done and very well written. I’m not a huge fan of Norse history/stories, but that series was able to grab my interest. Did you hear about Vikings: Valhalla?
    Yeah, I've already binge watched it and while I do look forward to seeing another season (as I think it did well enough to warrant one), it still doesn't beat the OG Vikings series. I like the fact though with Valhalla that it is set in the more modern times after Christianity started to take over as the majority religion/belief and the story it tells of the shift in power after Ragnar/Ivar/Bjorn's reigns.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    42d 5h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    48m
    Breaking Bad. first watch. pretty fun so far

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I just started watching Jane the Virgin, literally on episode 1. It's not what I was expecting when watching it xD So far so good though! Already seeing some plot twists that are about to happen lol

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    381 times
    Time Online
    88d 23h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I am currently watching Maggie. I go through series very very fast. I kind of just play them while I design or edit. My attention is not 100% on it.

Maggie is kinda cool I like a bit of sci-fi that is brought into real life. Its about s phychic. Its a nice watch but its not like a would call it a life-changing must-watch series.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    I just started watching Jane the Virgin, literally on episode 1. It's not what I was expecting when watching it xD So far so good though! Already seeing some plot twists that are about to happen lol
    Oh my gosh I ADORED Jane the Virgin. It could be so over the top and dramatic and I loved every bit of it (though I think that's what they were going for with the telenovela theme)

lovely ub and avatar by the endlessly talented @(you need an account to see links)

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast