I typically only am able to buy items from stamps, food, or books. If I remove the items that sell for under 50k in my buy list I usually miss most of what SBC tries to buy. Every now and then I do get luck and manage to grab an UB which is awesome. I don't use the multiple accounts feature just one account to AB when I am gaming and then a different account to ab when I go to bed. Don't know if I have bad RNG when it comes to the times I've been in the Toy store, Usuki shop, Snow food, Plushie place, but I haven't even seen dolls or higher end plushies pop up in the program log at all. Ive tried various settings and I was wondering if you guys could take a look and give me a recommendation on what to change to improve my performance.

Is there anything in the Extra Options or the Program Delays I should change (Ignore the buy time) Oh also wanted to add on the Pause program for 10 to 15 minutes I previously set it to pause program after 42 to 50 minutes the program was running between 10 and 20 minutes.