8/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    38d 13h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Felice View Post
    "Overoffering for a VVWN Grey Korbat with Sh1t_bubblez13_694204 the UC Usuki Girl :3"
    "I will be extreeeeemely picky, sorry in advance"

like dude, no ones gonna offer

2. The Following User Says Thank You to louisa For This Useful Post:

Patches (11-14-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    29d 17h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I'm also seeing a lot of "Only seeking V/WN pets in the same tier+" and the pet they're offering is far from WN, yet they act like they're seeking fair offers.

I get it. Everyone's gotta trade up because it's the only way to get what you want, but come on. Stop being ridiculous.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    36d 2h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    same for nameswaps. like, your pet has to have a name that's worth a damn if you're expecting to get the same pet in return for a different name. like if your pet is v/wn but not capped, then sure, it's up to the other person that has X pet's discretion on whether or not they like the name for and it's a reasonable goal. but don't expect someone to trade you Xxxxxxxx for #xXxXx__####______ and act like you're entitled to a better named pet.

blessed by @Clefairy for a prosperous and eggy 2022
    and blessed by @honeycomb with snek on a string crowley ily

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    4d 8h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Tiers are biased and flawed, honestly? Exhausting.

While I think you should be able to trade whatever you want without PC going 'OMG BAD TRADE NOO' or buttering up so the owner will trade for their shitty pet, I see why people want tiers.
    Gives something more structured for trading to their goals instead of throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks.

However, pets are valued differently for everyone, so one authorative tier guide doesn't help whatsoever. Instead, a data guide crossing the rarity of the pet itself with the name format maybe? Like see what stacks up against each other numbers wise and let people use that to base their opinions on, instead of one person's opinion dictating everyone elses.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    lol PC-trading is so stagnant. Everyone tries to make their offers out to be "over-offers" just because they're offering their BN UC for UCs in the tier below. Nope, seems like a pretty fair and equal trade to me.
    i love luna

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Spoildlittleme (11-15-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    38d 13h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Something I've also noticed is people increasingly advertising their bn/dn pets as wn.
    Like XXX_Xxxxxxx, Xxxxx##, XxXXxxX is not wn god damn it.
    I know it shouldnt bother me but I'm always a little annoyed when I open a board hoping to maybe trade for a great pet and then it turns out there is none.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by louisa View Post
    Something I've also noticed is people increasingly advertising their bn/dn pets as wn.
    Like XXX_Xxxxxxx, Xxxxx##, XxXXxxX is not wn god damn it.
    I know it shouldnt bother me but I'm always a little annoyed when I open a board hoping to maybe trade for a great pet and then it turns out there is none.
    Its like a youtube thumbnail with a lady and hot tiddies but when you watch the vid there are no ladies and no hot tiddies.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Aura (11-14-2016),gooddoggo (11-16-2016),louisa (11-14-2016),Patches (11-14-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimatsu View Post
    same for nameswaps. like, your pet has to have a name that's worth a damn if you're expecting to get the same pet in return for a different name. like if your pet is v/wn but not capped, then sure, it's up to the other person that has X pet's discretion on whether or not they like the name for and it's a reasonable goal. but don't expect someone to trade you Xxxxxxxx for #xXxXx__####______ and act like you're entitled to a better named pet.
    lol tht has happened to me in the past too aha ya i will def consider a name swap for a way worse than mine just because