Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtea View Post
    I don't think JS has any experts in anything on their team
    Neopets is probably just a side project for JS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Snarkie decided to answer a few more questions today. I'm just going to link you her profile and you can click context to see what the question was.

(you need an account to see links)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

jxt (11-14-2016),kittyray (11-13-2016),Maison (11-13-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    I gotta agree with that the AMA wasn't very interesting. There were only a couple of interesting answers, and most the questions they replied to were simple opinion questions. But I get that they might not be able to get beefy with JS/Viacom but an AMA should be ask me anything.
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    I gotta agree with that the AMA wasn't very interesting. There were only a couple of interesting answers, and most the questions they replied to were simple opinion questions. But I get that they might not be able to get beefy with JS/Viacom but an AMA should be ask me anything.
    Well it technically is "Ask me Anything" not I'll answer anything lol. The only thing I can think of is answers could come back to haunt them in regards to future employment. If they are trying to get hired somewhere and a future employer pulls up their info on google and find out that they are giving away stuff that paints their previous employer in a negative light or giving out "trade secrets" then most likely they wouldn't want to hire them. We just need a former employee to make it big on their own with no fucks to give and no repercussions to worry about to get our real answers.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Aura (11-14-2016),DJ Music Man (11-14-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    I was actually incredibly dissapointed and offended that they played their neopets character card instead of actually answering questions. If you're going to have an AMA about a company that you were disposed from and you want to maintain a level of respect, that's fine, but don't play around with it when people are genuinely concerned about the condition of the site :/

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    Well it technically is "Ask me Anything" not I'll answer anything lol. The only thing I can think of is answers could come back to haunt them in regards to future employment. If they are trying to get hired somewhere and a future employer pulls up their info on google and find out that they are giving away stuff that paints their previous employer in a negative light or giving out "trade secrets" then most likely they wouldn't want to hire them. We just need a former employee to make it big on their own with no fucks to give and no repercussions to worry about to get our real answers.
    Snarkie's new comments are nice though. She's always been fairly open.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Blah they all sucked, i was really hoping for some nice juicy adult answers. Not this rainbow and glittery unicorn safe answers. Whatevs think it would be best to put their neo chapter behind them and move on for their own reputations sake.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Didn't get to read everything yesterday. Not one of Snarkies comments but looks like one of the NT comic artists works on the team for the Archer cartoon.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    11d 13h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I'd ask "what was your most memorable freezing?" but I know they wouldn't answer honestly so fts.

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    IDK what were you guys expecting to get out of this AMA.

Those are people who have been off the job for at least an year, if not more, so they'd forget most experiences, and also, there's the whole fear of potential employers finding out that they are the type who spill too much the beans or defame the company they were fired from, that will put you right on many employers' blacklist. Even if you are not getting hired, you're consulting, like Snarkie does, it still ends up badly for you, you're outta the market for doing stuff like that, no one will want you.

(IDK about you, but at least my high school had several powerpoint presentations from the principal and on college and career class about how you really have to watch what you put on the internet, because colleges, jobs, and everyone else interested on you will look you up and if they find out anything insulting or off the line you say or do, that's it, you're done.)

I think Snarkie was actually most sincere, and kudos for her for going back yesterday to respond more stuff, the things she's talked about are of much relevance at least for me, who's a Neopets lore and lore-making process enthusiast, it's nice to learn more about how the backend worked for them.

Otherwise, IDK why would you guys expect Snarkie and the others to act any different off Neo than on Neo, they are how they are, that's how their personalities work.
    Last edited by DJ Music Man; 11-15-2016 at 01:25 AM.