Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    9d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    you see, the biggest thing is that the pcers are probably everywhere. some of them stay within the pc, but i know a bunch of them who are active in the nc boards as well. idk about your best bet, but def avoid the pc. you don't want to draw attention to yourself and your accounts 'cos all it takes is one jealous arsehole reporting you and that's it ):

Top ♥ Idol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    25d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    I know it's really tempting to go on the PC, but the likelihood of you getting frozen is so high, you should just avoid it.
    I was frozen just for helping bump boards there, even on an established account with some purchased tier 6-8 UCs.
    It's too dangerous - you can get chain frozen and that could possibly affect people you've done trades with here as well.

I suggest joining a guild! Usually the smaller ones are the kind that I aim for because they're just grateful their guild is growing,
    and likely don't give af about what your account will look like.
    The Games board is a pretty smooth way to transition into the boards as well, although I'd stay away from the Food Club
    and Kad feeding board since a lot of PCers/report happy players lurk there to copy bets or stalk feeding times.

Good luck blending in! Just be super careful!
    I dont have intentions to go in that toxic place but I need to sell my restocks and trade NC. Just curious how long have those UCs sat on your account when you got frozen? And I'm really sorry to hear it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    31 times
    Time Online
    19d 17h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    I dont have intentions to go in that toxic place but I need to sell my restocks and trade NC. Just curious how long have those UCs sat on your account when you got frozen? And I'm really sorry to hear it
    Oh yeah, definitely understandable!
    I let those UCs sit for about a year. I got them, attached petpets and p3s to age and took
    a little bit of a break from Neo. I'm sure it was just a jealous user or something,
    I just hate to see it happen to friends on here too.
    Thank you though!