DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    I'm very sorry this happened to you I still remember the first time I got frozen, I was devastated because I used to put so much of myself on my pets and accounts, with time I learned to stop pouring my heart into it and I was able to not get hurt when losing other accounts or pets. Are you going to send a ticket?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

Hashbrown (10-28-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Depending on what you did on any of the accounts, they'll sometimes look deeper into stuff that can link accounts together.

I'm not sure how, or what gets them to do it. But I know that if you don't clear cache/cookies/everything that they can catch a whole lot of stuff.

There was a user who was calling out of my main accounts once upon a time, who happened to be another cheater.
    I sacrificed my main account at the time to get their account frozen, but A LOT of my accounts were iced with it. Massive chain, somewhere around 500 accounts. Shells, mains, everything.

If you hadn't been clearing your cache and other browser settings, it's quite possible that you may have done something to get them to look into your account more than a normal ban, and they found any and all other accounts connected somehow.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mophead For This Useful Post:

Raposa (10-30-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp View Post
    It may be possible that neopets know your real ip address and know you are using proxy. I've Googled a lot about this and now I know how to use a proxy without any DNS leak and so on. Maybe that's something to consider.
    This was sort of my initial thoughts too. The proxy/VPN could have dropped out and reconnected, maybe once or twice during a key transfer/trade/log in or log out the proxy/VPN wasn't connected or connected to the wrong server, or just a bad server.

I check all my servers through ipleak.net, will let you know of any leaks. Any server I find that has a DNS leak I blacklist from the client I use.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    4d 20h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    anything to do with pet trading/PC recently? people there are paranoid as fuck.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by jxt View Post
    This was sort of my initial thoughts too. The proxy/VPN could have dropped out and reconnected, maybe once or twice during a key transfer/trade/log in or log out the proxy/VPN wasn't connected or connected to the wrong server, or just a bad server.

I check all my servers through ipleak.net, will let you know of any leaks. Any server I find that has a DNS leak I blacklist from the client I use.
    Actually most of the free browser proxies like kproxy are shit. I always run ip check and it always gets to know my real ip address. Maybe a good one is to use one of the ip lists online, configure Firefox and disable shockwave cos of another flash player leak and it can also show ur ip address :X
    Last edited by WhatsUp; 10-28-2016 at 08:31 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp View Post
    Actually most of the free browser proxies like kproxy are shit. I always run ip check and it always gets to know my real ip address. Maybe a good one is to use one of the ip lists online, configure Firefox and disable shockwave cos of another flash player leak and it can also show ur ip address :X
    I was talking about paid proxies/VPNs. I don't think anyone who's heavily into cheating uses free anything because it's all garbage and you'll get caught in no time.

Either way, like I said, on my AirVPN subscription I've still found servers with DNS leaks. Always check your servers, even the paid ones.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jxt For This Useful Post:

Meepit (10-28-2016),WhatsUp (10-28-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by jxt View Post
    I was talking about paid proxies/VPNs. I don't think anyone who's heavily into cheating uses free anything because it's all garbage and you'll get caught in no time.

Either way, like I said, on my AirVPN subscription I've still found servers with DNS leaks. Always check your servers, even the paid ones.
    Yeah the free ones are bad beyond belief. But if you know how to configure for free without any leaks its a plus point.
    For cheapo like me who buys neo items once in a while, I guess.

Oh and 1 more thing, if you configure it yourself once, most likely the DNS leak issue will not reoccur. But of cos paid ones are more on the go. Depending on whose preference
    Last edited by WhatsUp; 10-28-2016 at 10:13 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    37d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I thought Neopets only track Login and logout with IP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

I also recommend if you want to start new, HMA! Pro for me it's really worth it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle View Post
    I thought Neopets only track Login and logout with IP?

login, logout and sometimes just randomly around the site I believe, I logged into an account the other week with a vpn and it randomly got frozen while I was in it

I turned my vpn off after logging in because it was lagging and I guess they did an ip check and it showed my real ip, which is banned

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    37d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by Decode View Post
    login, logout and sometimes just randomly around the site I believe, I logged into an account the other week with a vpn and it randomly got frozen while I was in it

I turned my vpn off after logging in because it was lagging and I guess they did an ip check and it showed my real ip, which is banned
    Oh wow