Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Time Online
    13 d 3 h 57 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m

Curious UC selling question

Spoiler:
    So, I've been mulling over quitting now for some time. I think and feel like I have finally reached this time and greatly prefer to sell everything but I'm in a rather interesting predicament with what I have to sell.

See I feel like if I mention my 10 UC and what they are it will be immediately obvious and I'll probably get chain frozen. I've been a rather well known and trusted PCer for many years so it would be tricky I feel to dish out everything but most especially because my pets are themed, heavily. I have been on a month hiatus or so right now to try and keep the prying eyes off me to prepare for selling or whatever I decide. I'm trying to be smart about it!

So I'm curious as to what you guys would do?
    Sell the whole accounts as one? Painfully sell the pets off one by one? List them all and hope for the best??? (I really think that's a bad idea though) XD

I've been pretty active buyer here and there on this site but never once actually sold and made money on something I have just realized lol
    Last edited by Kayla; 10-25-2016 at 06:41 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 d 1 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I mean I've never sold any pets but I think I wouldn't have made any posts like this, seems like it would draw attention, and sold them off slowly.

Pronoun(s)
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 Times in 409 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Time Online
    90 d 16 h 54 m
    Avg. Time Online
    43 m
    Dont sell off everything at once and keep a lower profile on Neo and you'll be fine. TNT has stepped their game down from what they once were back in the day.
    Sometimes the worst mistakes make the funniest memories
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Guac forever <3
    But Dix foreverest

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Andymac106 For This Useful Post:

Kayla (10-23-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,903 Times in 1,629 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Time Online
    158 d 26 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 11 m
    There are many buyers that rather get PC known UCs than inactive ones, so you have that going for you. You can always say "I'm selling one of this 3 UCs" and post images of UCs on the same tier as the one you're selling, and once someone is interested, you tell them which one it is by PM. That's safer for you and for them in the end. Now, it's your choice if you sell them one by one or all together, but it's easier to sell them individually since not many people have the money to get 4 UCs at the same time (plus maybe they don't like the 4 ones you have on the account and so on).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

Kayla (10-23-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Time Online
    13 d 3 h 57 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    That is a very good idea. I actually bought a pet like that before and it turned out to be the one I was hoping for haha. Selling off one by one like that then would probably be my best bet just due to how it is.

Also, I forgot to mention but because the way I have my 5 accounts set up I have a very reliable way to make sure whoever buys from me will NOT see my other UC pets. Especially with the new month coming I can easily cycle out every single one.