Thread: Selling UCS and epic accounts (Maybe)?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    11h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Selling UCS and epic accounts (Maybe)?

EDIT: So, it's been almost two years. I still have all my accounts. I have been inactive for years. I am still mostly interested in selling all the accounts together, as that would be the safest route. I have a document list full of old info that I will send over in case something does go wrong, you can prove it was always your account. I still require a middle man. I won't send out the account names until I find a middle man who knows the users on this site. I will pay him/her once my accounts sells. If any thing has really changed since 2015 please let me know. I haven't been on neopets other than to check my account every once in a while. Thanks.

OLD/ORIGINAL POST 10/21/16
    Hi, all. THis is my first time buying or selling, so I would need advice and help. I really have no interest in clraik before, I created this account a few years back because I have been tossing around selling them. I just want to sell and be done with Neo. I need money for medical bills and Christmas presents for my family. I have five really great accounts with almost all UCs on them. Most are vwn-wn range from Tys/mutants to royals/plushies. I priced them using the UC pricing guide (last updated 2013?), and they are worth over $1200. These are just the UCs. There is an ancient account for Food Club, some Nice RNs, about 15 mill in nps, items and stocks, nice NC items, and a couple UNs to die for.

The catch is a couple of the UCs are pretty well known and I'm sure the RWs have stalkers. I have not really been on lately, so I think if you just avoid the PC it would be fine. They have been on my account for years, so I would prefer to sell all the accounts in one go, and you would probably have to lay low with trading or making a bunch of changes. Since I am not known here, and the person buying would have to buy all the accounts, would asking $500 for every thing be a good price? I would use a middleman! I can confirm I own the accounts.... I can even wait a couple of weeks and prove I still own the accounts. I prefer not to post what the pets are, in case of lurkers. I would like to just mail the middle man what the accounts are, and he/she can mail reputable buyers? Do middlemen have fees? I would not mind having to pay a middleman for helping me out

Thanks for any advice and help
    Last edited by chii; 08-06-2018 at 10:15 PM. Reason: old post

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    11h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Option B:
    Account with 2 UC Royals
    WN and VWN
    $200

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii View Post
    Option B:
    Account with 2 UC Royals
    WN and VWN
    $200
    Just a heads up -- we have a rule in place to sell V/WN pets at the price guide price in an attempt to keep UC prices somewhat regulated and standard across the board.

The price guide can be found (you need an account to see links)

You can read more about the trading regulations (you need an account to see links)

Two VWN UC Royals for $200 would probably be halving the regulated prices so please double check through that and PM me if you have questions.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    11h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I see. I can not sell my accounts because they are not inactive, yet. Thank you, I guess I will come back when I am allowed to sell them. Thanks

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii View Post
    I see. I can not sell my accounts because they are not inactive, yet. Thank you, I guess I will come back when I am allowed to sell them. Thanks
    You are able to sell them if they are your own personal accounts, which seems to be the case. The rule regarding activity applies to accounts that were compromised and being sold by somebody other than the original owner. Since you are in fact the owner of these accounts, you are more than welcome to sell them but you must follow the price guide limits
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    11h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    ALright
    I will just sell the one account with the royals. I'll make a new selling board. Thank you

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    11h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    bump

Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    59d 22h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Maybe post in the trades section. Or ask for this to be moved?