Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

Neopets RP Community on Tumblr

Yoooo. So a few friends of mine are starting up a neopets RP community on tumblr if anyone is interested. Basically like making a character blog for your neopet and interacting with other people's pets characters.
    I think it would be fun. The tag is #neorp so go post in it if you're interested. Or make your character's blog and post a starter/respond to others. Can we get this going?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to P h o e n i x For This Useful Post:

Pusheen (10-20-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    this seems really fun lmao
    i havent been in tumblr rp for a long time now, i hope this can get me back into it.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    I might join too, I don't really have characters for my pets at the moment though

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    In one hand, RP is always good, and NeoRP is something I've felt lacking of, since I've last fought with my guild in-site. On the other hand, I should really focus on studying for my tests, and I've left Tumblr for being so toxic and awful? IDK, I feel torn.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Sweet I'm glad you guys are interested. Definitely post in the tag now or after you make a character blog that way others can visually see that other people are interested in it. That's definitely important.

Quote Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
    this seems really fun lmao
    i havent been in tumblr rp for a long time now, i hope this can get me back into it.
    Awesome, I hope so too. Whenever you get a blog ready just go ahead and post in it. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    I might join too, I don't really have characters for my pets at the moment though
    Haha it's cool. Just make a blog for one of your pets and do some experimentation maybe. The character doesn't have to be set in stone, it might actually help you develop one.

Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    In one hand, RP is always good, and NeoRP is something I've felt lacking of, since I've last fought with my guild in-site. On the other hand, I should really focus on studying for my tests, and I've left Tumblr for being so toxic and awful? IDK, I feel torn.
    LMFAO yeah I know that feeling. But if you just follow other RP blogs you'll have none of those problems. Your dash will just be full with rp replies, art, and people responding to asks/prompts and stuff.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    38d 19h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    XKit blacklist is the only way I can browse tumblr without being overtaken by whiny dramatic shit and sensitive snowflakes.

Is this RP tumblr just for neo characters?

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Sounds hella interesting. Question, is is any Neopian character, does it have to be canon-only, or OCs, or what?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Slumber View Post
    XKit blacklist is the only way I can browse tumblr without being overtaken by whiny dramatic shit and sensitive snowflakes.

Is this RP tumblr just for neo characters?
    I mean I guess it doesn't really have to be. I just figured it's what most people have so that's what I mentioned haha. But I'm sure nobody would care if you just made a blog with a non-neo character but still roleplayed with everyone.

Sounds hella interesting. Question, is is any Neopian character, does it have to be canon-only, or OCs, or what?
    Could be OCs, could be canon, could be not neopets related at all. I think most people will have neo OCs, but that definitely doesn't mean you're restricted to it.

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Awesome! I guess I'll just set up something, but I'll have to do it later, have something to do right now. But yeah, I'll definitely visit the tag (and join it!)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    5d 10h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    haha I saw this being advertised on the pound chat, the person who was advertising it got permasilenced lmao. If anyone needs help with the dos and don'ts of roleplay, I've been a tumblr rper for many many years I can help with rules pages, about pages, finding themes, setting up your blogs, etc. Just PM me!