Hey.

Well, I am bellatrix but you can just call me Kris. I'm a girl. Lols. Um. I've been playing virtual pet sites on and off since 2001. Long time! I recently just got back into doing some of the dailies on some of the pet sites etc. I don't ever really have time to play them consistently though. I'm a full time student, getting my B.A in Communication Studies with a double minor in History & Sociology. After, I want to get my M.A / M.S in Library Information and Science and well, be a librarian? Lols. So yeah I'm just making being a student a full time occupation.

I play video games, rpgs mostly. I have a PS4. Really looking forward to the next Mass Effect game and Persona 5. I also play Pokemon and other thangs on the 3DS. So yeah. I'm just really nerdy. As my username implies, Harry Potter is one of my favorite series. I love reading. I enjoy reading fantasy and historical fiction. I have a Deathly Hallows tat and um I want more but I just have other priorities. (I have other tats just not HP related).

So enough rambling, I guess. Hah. & hello!