182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Naked Gamer View Post
    Only thing i'm kinder worried is when do i finally let them out of the house? i'm not sure
    Oh my They are so Darn cute. I adopted a cat from the shelter a month ago and he is the perfect little kitteh. He is 6 months old now and he is a cat dog. Are they spayed? Definitely do not want to let them out of the house until they get spayed first. I wouldn't let them out unless you are sure that you want them to be permanent indoor/outdoor cats because once they taste that freedom they will bug the shit out of you everyday till you let them have their time outside.

There are always certain dangers to be aware of when letting your kittehs be outdoors cats. If you are in the city they can get lost/stolen or run over by cars. If you are in the country they can get eaten by predators. We just lost 4 of our cats this year from a coyote. Our last cat we made sure to bring her back inside way before dusk but he still managed to get her. Dad did see the coyote in the orchard but hasn't managed to shoot it yet. We do also have two dogs, one is a small Maltese so we have to be extra careful when letting her out to go potty at night.

Keeping your cat as an indoor cat really does help the environment because cats are the number one invasive species due to their awesome hunting capabilities. be prepared to receive gifts of dead mice, voles, birds, and other small animals on your porch or maybe even your pillow if they manage to bring it in the house lol.

One thing I do beg of all new cat owners is please please please do not declaw your kittehs. It is not getting rid of their claws it is cutting off the tips of their toes. It is super easy to manually care for a kittehs claws especially if you get them used to handling their paws in play and cuddle time. Ok thats enough of my lecturing.

THEY ARE SO CUTE.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (10-13-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Dude, be careful. @(you need an account to see links) is always threatening to steal my cats, telling me I don't treat them well enough.

If she's got your cats in her eyesight, she might just start trying to steal yours too. S:

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mophead For This Useful Post:

Lazuli (10-13-2016),Naked Gamer (10-13-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by gigglez View Post
    Oh my They are so Darn cute. I adopted a cat from the shelter a month ago and he is the perfect little kitteh. He is 6 months old now and he is a cat dog. Are they spayed? Definitely do not want to let them out of the house until they get spayed first. I wouldn't let them out unless you are sure that you want them to be permanent indoor/outdoor cats because once they taste that freedom they will bug the shit out of you everyday till you let them have their time outside.

There are always certain dangers to be aware of when letting your kittehs be outdoors cats. If you are in the city they can get lost/stolen or run over by cars. If you are in the country they can get eaten by predators. We just lost 4 of our cats this year from a coyote. Our last cat we made sure to bring her back inside way before dusk but he still managed to get her. Dad did see the coyote in the orchard but hasn't managed to shoot it yet. We do also have two dogs, one is a small Maltese so we have to be extra careful when letting her out to go potty at night.

Keeping your cat as an indoor cat really does help the environment because cats are the number one invasive species due to their awesome hunting capabilities. be prepared to receive gifts of dead mice, voles, birds, and other small animals on your porch or maybe even your pillow if they manage to bring it in the house lol.

One thing I do beg of all new cat owners is please please please do not declaw your kittehs. It is not getting rid of their claws it is cutting off the tips of their toes. It is super easy to manually care for a kittehs claws especially if you get them used to handling their paws in play and cuddle time. Ok thats enough of my lecturing.

THEY ARE SO CUTE.
    Thanks, I live very close to the city in a high populated area loads of traffic during day hours and fairly busy still at night. might just keep them indoors keep them all to myself :3
    @(you need an account to see links) Thanks ill make sure to add few more locks to the doors :3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 23h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mophead View Post
    Dude, be careful. @(you need an account to see links) is always threatening to steal my cats, telling me I don't treat them well enough.

If she's got your cats in her eyesight, she might just start trying to steal yours too. S:
    proof????????

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

also - i always advise keeping cats indoors
    too many bad things can happen to cats if they go outside - they can get FIV, get hit by cars, get EATEN

cats are rlly smart and no matter what will ALWAYS know where their home is but sometimes they just. run away. what happened w/ my cat yeaaaars ago was someone straight up stole him from me

do what you think is best but i definitely advise you keep the babies indoors!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazuli For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (10-13-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    proof????????

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

also - i always advise keeping cats indoors
    too many bad things can happen to cats if they go outside - they can get FIV, get hit by cars, get EATEN

cats are rlly smart and no matter what will ALWAYS know where their home is but sometimes they just. run away. what happened w/ my cat yeaaaars ago was someone straight up stole him from me

do what you think is best but i definitely advise you keep the babies indoors!
    That is so horrible that your kitty was stolen. When I was a teen I lived with my aunt and I had a soul mate kitty. His name was Schroader and he was a butthead to everyone but me. One day my aunt seriously pissed him off so he peed on her Neiman Marcus shoes. Not her cheapo shoes but the most expensive shoes she had in the closet. My aunt decided it was time for the kitty to go and gave him to a farm that was about 20 miles away. Two weeks later I walked home from spending the night at a friends house and when I walk in the door my aunt says deadpan. "Gigglez guess who came back."

During those two weeks there were terrible thunderstorms in TX and flooding. He was really super skinny and had burrs all over his fur but when I gasp and call out Schroader Schroader he runs downstairs from my bedroom and jumps into my arms. It was like it was out of a freaking movie. I loved that cat.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Lazuli (10-13-2016),Naked Gamer (10-13-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Thanks @(you need an account to see links) ill definitely keeping them indoors now i couldn't imagine someone stealing my pets that's fucked.

+repped you guys thanks for the advice :3
    Last edited by Naked Gamer; 10-13-2016 at 10:31 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Naked Gamer For This Useful Post:

Lazuli (10-13-2016)