34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Naked Gamer View Post
    Actually my thoughts! Everyone used to be about freedom speech etc now its all about political correctness and less freedoms O.o or you get sued about anything and everything because idk freedom of speech don't mean much these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Political correctness? The guy said "just grab them by the pussy". That is not political correctness that is an arrogant sexist pig talking like an arrogant sexist pig. If you think that is a-okay because you have worked around it, said similar things yourself, or because some friends say it then you have some serious growing up to do. It is not okay to spew garbage like that, even if fellow coworkers may laugh at the attempt to be cool. I have been sexually harassed by the same type of lewd losers at work. It is not enjoyable, I did not ask for it to happen. The idea you let it go makes me personally believe you do this same thing and you want it to seem like you are having fun with it...as a troll type response. No man would say things like that only an immature boy. Take a future daughter of yours and have her bf or friend say things like that to her. Have her come to you and say that is what they said to me, guess how many second it would take for you to lay that womanizer on the floor? Or worse.
    Last edited by Sci_Girl; 10-09-2016 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Spelling

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sci_Girl For This Useful Post:

Air (10-09-2016),Mindfang (10-09-2016),Teakwood (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
    i aint for pulling receipts on ppl from 10 years ago so that part doesnt concern me, what concerns me if the wording of op? you think this is okay? you, a man, thinks that this sexual violence towards women is "blowing off steam"? thats really fucking disgusting. i dont mean to be Rude but your attitude towards women is overall extremely disgusting and this just cements how uncomfortable i feel around you.

if you think talking about and acting toward women like this is acceptable then you really need to stay the fuck away from women until you grow the fuck up, for their safety.

EDIT: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD OMFG? what are you doing. no. do not downplay violence against women with some "heh this is some sjw shit"? this is not freedom of speech, this is a sexual attack on a woman, this is misogyny, this is wrong.
    No wording issue. You guys are assuming i'm agreeing with what they're saying. Its obvious they're shit talking!!

Maybe you guys have a understanding issue and just jumping to one conclusion assuming my comment is leaning towards actually abusing people is ok. Its not. My comment is clearly about them talking in private having a chin wag and shit talking. You never shit talked to someone before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Naked Gamer For This Useful Post:

Daviid (10-09-2016)