127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

thoughts?

Two men blowing off steam if you ask me. fuck Bill got jerked off in presidency so this don't faze me one bit.

I've worked in male dominate work places where men even some that seem innocent will talk like this with other dudes it's just blowing off steam i think.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Do I think that it should be acceptable for men to talk about women like they're just objects for their pleasure? No. I don't care if it's "boys will be boys" mucking around or whatever. A lot of social behaviours are learned; telling boys that it's ok to just grab a woman by her genitals is not funny. It's not blowing off steam. It's perpetuating dangerous ideology. When Clinton acted out, they initiated impeachment. It's not behaviour that a role model like President should embody. Bush and Trump could just be a couple of douchebags posturing about what "real men" they each are, but that doesn't mean it's ok.

So you think it's ok for them to talk about objectifying women this way, that it's blowing off steam? What about if a guy is really, really sexually frustrated, so decides to assault someone. Aren't they just blowing off steam? Obviously they're different levels of ugly behaviour, but thinking that one is ok is what makes some people think the other is also ok.

Guys who seem nice and then talk like this may just be doing so because that's how they perceive that men are "supposed to" act and speak. They may just be trying to fit in in your male dominated industry. If someone spoke like that in my life, they'd be cut from it.

I'm not a tumblerista SJW type feminazi, but trying to justify this behaviour by saying "yeah, but Clinton did worse" is a pretty fucking flimsy point.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Air (10-09-2016),Aura (10-09-2016),Foxglove (10-09-2016),Teakwood (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

thoughts?

@(you need an account to see links)

Acting upon a dark desire is one thing and a bunch of guys just talking about some random girl is another. Girls do it to i know they do well within my circles anyways a lot of the girls i know are either Bi or Gay and wow some of the shit i have heard from them about other guys and girls shocked even me but what would i know lmao everyone is different in this world. Each to there own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    52d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    The fact that this man is even considered for presidency is a joke to my entire country. He literally said that he can go and grab women by the pussy because he's a celebrity. How on fucking earth is that acceptable? Have you ever been sexually assaulted @(you need an account to see links)? Because if you haven't, then you have no room to talk on this matter.

Thank you Hellraid <3

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine Biology View Post
    How on fucking earth is that acceptable? Have you ever been sexually assaulted @(you need an account to see links)? Because if you haven't, then you have no room to talk on this matter.
    Mmmmm... His opinion might not be worth as much as a victim's opinion but he's free to speak his mind and share his opinion.
    You shouldn't assume he hasn't been assaulted, even if he hasn't he might have a friend or relative who has.

Making assumptions is bad.
    Disregarding another's person freedom of speech is bad.

Just my two cents.

About the video:
    In my opinion everyone is free to do whatever they want and speak however they want in intimacy, as long as they don't hurt anyone directly (I'm sure both genders go wild and exaggerate their way of talking when in a small talk with close friends).
    If they knew they were being recorded and did it on purpose then fuck them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Daviid For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Somehow though, there's something I don't understand. The video is of 2005, so 11 years have passed. I think a lot of people say and do stuff in the past that could chase them but why did this become such a huge deal out of the blue? I don't think that Trump has changed a lot since 2005 and he has said some nasty stuff about women in this two years, so why using a clip of 2005? Or am I being naive in how politics work and that even if it's something older than 10 years ago, as long as it makes the image of the candidate shittier, it's ok to bring it back?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

Aura (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviid View Post
    Mmmmm... His opinion might not be worth as much as a victim's opinion but he's free to speak his mind and share his opinion.
    You shouldn't assume he hasn't been assaulted, even if he hasn't he might have a friend or relative who has.

Making assumptions is bad.
    Disregarding another's person freedom of speech is bad.

Just my two cents.

About the video:
    In my opinion everyone is free to do whatever they want and speak however they want in intimacy, as long as they don't hurt anyone directly (I'm sure both genders go wild and exaggerate their way of talking when in a small talk with close friends).
    If they knew they were being recorded and did it on purpose then fuck them.
    Actually my thoughts! Everyone used to be about freedom speech etc now its all about political correctness and less freedoms O.o or you get sued about anything and everything because idk freedom of speech don't mean much these days

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    Somehow though, there's something I don't understand. The video is of 2005, so 11 years have passed. I think a lot of people say and do stuff in the past that could chase them but why did this become such a huge deal out of the blue? I don't think that Trump has changed a lot since 2005 and he has said some nasty stuff about women in this two years, so why using a clip of 2005? Or am I being naive in how politics work and that even if it's something older than 10 years ago, as long as it makes the image of the candidate shittier, it's ok to bring it back?
    That was my only concern about the video, really, too. I mean, when I was like 12, I was a super "edgy" atheist asshole kid lol. If someone brought something like that up to me, I'd tell them I've changed.
    Not that I would be surprised if Trump hasn't changed at all but, like you said, I'm sure he's done some even worse stuff recently and it's confusing as to why this video is surfacing and gaining as much attention as it is.
    i love luna

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (10-09-2016),Pusheen (10-09-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    52d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Naked Gamer View Post
    Actually my thoughts! Everyone used to be about freedom speech etc now its all about political correctness and less freedoms O.o or you get sued about anything and everything because idk freedom of speech don't mean much these days

Sorry for just assuming, but as someone who has been sexually assaulted, I find it absolutely repulsive when people who haven't just dismiss it as something other than what it really is.

So I do apologize for what I said.

Thank you Hellraid <3

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teakwood For This Useful Post:

Daviid (10-09-2016),hissi (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    i aint for pulling receipts on ppl from 10 years ago so that part doesnt concern me, what concerns me if the wording of op? you think this is okay? you, a man, thinks that this sexual violence towards women is "blowing off steam"? thats really fucking disgusting. i dont mean to be Rude but your attitude towards women is overall extremely disgusting and this just cements how uncomfortable i feel around you.

if you think talking about and acting toward women like this is acceptable then you really need to stay the fuck away from women until you grow the fuck up, for their safety.

EDIT: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD OMFG? what are you doing. no. do not downplay violence against women with some "heh this is some sjw shit"? this is not freedom of speech, this is a sexual attack on a woman, this is misogyny, this is wrong.
    Last edited by Mindfang; 10-09-2016 at 10:59 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mindfang For This Useful Post:

Air (10-09-2016),hissi (10-09-2016),Teakwood (10-09-2016)