1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

New NC Value Page~!

It's updated, so that's pretty important in my opinion.

/~Clara hasn't been updated in months.

(you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Espeon For This Useful Post:

blastoise (10-07-2016),Raposa (10-07-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    18d 8h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    The values are extremely off on some things. While clara undervalues a lot of stuff, this page hugely overvalues random stuff

Dyeworks Purple: Oversized Baby Santa Hat 12 ~ 14

I traded for this for 2 caps 2 weeks back..I see no reason why this would be so much more than the others either? 12-14 seems so random

Misty magic lagoon is 6-8 which is total bollocks as I trade this steadily for 4, sometimes I can pick it up for 3

I strongly suspect that the guidemaker and their friends may be..biased a little based on what items they have/want.

However, it is good to have another guide, and one thats updated more often. I just worry that people are going to start taking this as gospel. I have already had a bunch of people trying to trade me using 'rin sey' values. Which oddly enough value the item they are trying to trade for a fair few caps higher than clara would. Same people are quoting clara for stuff they are seeking xD

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vj87 For This Useful Post:

FWD (10-08-2016),Miu (10-07-2016),Raposa (10-07-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by vj87 View Post
    The values are extremely off on some things. While clara undervalues a lot of stuff, this page hugely overvalues random stuff

Dyeworks Purple: Oversized Baby Santa Hat 12 ~ 14

I traded for this for 2 caps 2 weeks back..I see no reason why this would be so much more than the others either? 12-14 seems so random

Misty magic lagoon is 6-8 which is total bollocks as I trade this steadily for 4, sometimes I can pick it up for 3

I strongly suspect that the guidemaker and their friends may be..biased a little based on what items they have/want.

However, it is good to have another guide, and one thats updated more often. I just worry that people are going to start taking this as gospel. I have already had a bunch of people trying to trade me using 'rin sey' values. Which oddly enough value the item they are trying to trade for a fair few caps higher than clara would. Same people are quoting clara for stuff they are seeking xD
    I saw some post about them explaining they are going off trades and trades alone. I agree with you that the purple hat is hugely overvalued, but misty lagoon seems fine to me. Its honestly a pain in the ass to trade for.

Dyeworks are a complete mess, and the owner of ~Katti overvalues her things at a insane amount, and doesn't even record her dyeworks trades because she knows shes ripping people off. I would ignore all values for dyeworks right now and value them where you feel they are, and use ~Lyl, ~rosie as a record for trades rather then~Katti / ~rinsey.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    19d 12h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I noticed the owner of Katti completed her collection first for dirt cheap before launching a Dyeworks value guide within a couple days to draw attention to the items she'd already traded for.

And Rinsey is complete shit. The Black Apple is at 25 value whereas the more popular Pink one is at 13-16 or something like that. Then Silver Key Garland is still chillin at 15-20. Not to mention that she launched the guide with values already up THEN made value seeking boards after people bitched her out.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    5d 15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Some of these guides are so damn hard to read
    Too much reading and it's all crammed together.
    Maybe it's just me.

PS: Dyeworks Purple: Oversized Baby Santa Hat 12 ~ 14

That is a crazy inflation.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    38d 19h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Some things more accurate, some things less. Like always nothing beats having actual experience on the NCC. Either you invest the time to become NC savvy or you rely on the guides and accept the risk of overpaying for some things.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Some things are accurate and some are inflated, but that's a problem on other ones too. It's better to have two to look at than just sticking to /~Clara. I still do value trades on items that I'm unsure about though.