Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weirdest dream that you have had?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m

Weirdest dream that you have had?

Just had a weird dream today. I was dating a beautifully stupid man who decided to do something spontaneous and nice for me. He found on craigslist someone advertising as a reptile spa. He figured I would love having my bearded dragon pampered for the day.

When I came home from work he proudly presented me with what obviously was not my bearded dragon. The reptile that he had in his hands was emaciated, had MBD, and was in overall very bad shape. Rather than get into an argument with my now abashed lover on how he couldn't tell the difference between the two dragons we went to the place he took my dragon to. Place was empty. I was pissed and as my dream was going to turn into a Crime solving detective show with me as Sherlock and boy wonder as whut-son by my side I woke up.

What dreams have y'all had that really stood out to you?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

70spurple (10-06-2016),FWD (10-17-2016),TtotheJ (10-17-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Most recent weird dream was I moved to a town and got a job in a pizzeria but the pizzeria cleaned bed sheets for some strange reason. People in the town began disappearing, my dad was married to some strange step mother. One night my cousin came over to my house to pee for some odd reason, he was worried cus his girlfriend had disappeared along with others. We heard the stepmother upstairs and he left in fear of her. Then suddenly I was in a forest and was surrounded by dead bodies of the people that had disappeared, the step mother appeared and told me that the only reason I could even find the place is because I was also dead, I woke up.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Definitely not the weirdest dream I've had, but the most recent lol
    I was a helicopter pilot for some reason and I had to pick up the president of China in it because some people were trying to kill him and his wife I guess? But my helicopter was a two-person only so he was like "we gotta leave her behind if we want to live" sooo we left his wife for death rip. And then some other helicopters tried shooting us out of the air lol..

and then my dog got sniped in another part of the dream
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I remember this dream from when I was like 4 or 5? I was in my backyard playing with my older sister on our swing set when out of no where a killer moose broke through the fence! Long story short, it killed my sister, I killed it, buried it under the swing set. For weeks I wouldn't go to play out in the backyard didn't want to step foot out there. My sister never understood. I was protecting her from the moose that was going to come busting out of the ground from below the swing set at any time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 14h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    A few years ago I dreamt that zombie-like creatures were coming after me. I woke up to putting my chihuahua in a headlock.

Recently, I dreamt that I was walking through a spooky house and moths were flying into my face and inside my mouth. I could actually feel the moths so I wonder if there was something irl crawling on my face.

Last week I dreamt a guy drove off of a subway track with his car. I asked someone if he was okay and I was told he wasn't and he did that because he was addicted to ginger.

I also punched my friend irl while dreaming about arguing if Harry Potter was a good book or not

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Those are some pretty cool dreams.

If I have dreams where my teeth are falling out I wake up crying, but if I have dreams where I am pulling out my own teeth I wake up fine.

I once dreamt that I was in Walking Dead type of situation before that was a show. Was in a group with other people trying to find a safe place. What was causing the infection other than biting was a virus in the water and all water had to be boiled. During the last part of my dream 5 of us found a nice house to hold up in and one of our newest members had not really been caught up to speed on everything. She disappeared upstairs and apparently started taking a shower. (Think of the Shannon character form Lost). Woke up when we were breaking down the door to get to her without getting any water on us.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    kinda dark but ever since I was a toddler, Ive had this reoccurring dream that I get locked out of a condo (which I have never seen before) on a cold windy night and I just end up being homeless. I wake up from those dreams either crying or feeling really empty. Hasnt happened in few months but ive had it many many times

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 1h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Weird but not weird. I had a very sexual dream about an ex supervisor of mine. I saw him the next day at work and man did I feel weird. Stop subconsious desires, jeez!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    77/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    32d 23h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Around 11 years ago I dreamed I went into my backyard and it was covered in butterflies and Shrek and Thelonious were lowkey making out.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikarp View Post
    kinda dark but ever since I was a toddler, Ive had this reoccurring dream that I get locked out of a condo (which I have never seen before) on a cold windy night and I just end up being homeless. I wake up from those dreams either crying or feeling really empty. Hasnt happened in few months but ive had it many many times

I haven't had one in a while but one dream that I usually have that occurs quite alot is a dream where I wake up to realize I am still asleep. Something happens in the dream that triggers me to know I am actually asleep. Either an item is where it is not supposed to be. Or a person is there that is now dead. And in the dream I know I am asleep still so I keep trying to wake up. On time in my dream I thought I was awake and I was writing down the different dreams I had while trying to wake up only realizing I was still asleep because I don't keep a pad of paper and a pen near my bed. That time it took me 15 tries to finally wake up because when I actually woke up and was sure I was awake I did write the entire sequence down that I could remember.