Hello guys and dolls. Been perusing the site a while now but I don't think I ever made an intro. I am 36, female, Marine Biology Graduate, and currently unemployed.

Got back into neo after a long hiatus with the attitude of fuck it. I played by all their rules before and was reading up on how their customer service seems to suck ass and they freeze people at the drop of a pin anyway. I figure cheating is my game within a game, a neo Russian roulette if you will.

I have pretty much no skills in programming. I have managed to tweak userscripts here and there to fix old ones to work better for me or to add some things like have them work on pages that they don't work on when they are downloaded. I know fuck all about python.

Lets see what else about me. I am a gothic girl at heart. Big fan of Darigan and Jhudora. If I had the money for it I would buy all of the items that seem to only exist on inactive accounts that have to do with those characters

My favorite movies are Princess Bride, Labyrinth, Boondock Saints, and Deadpool. Favorite shows are Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Peaky Blinders, and Archer. Well this is getting pretty long so see you on the forums.