Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's the most nerve-wracking thing that's ever happened to you on Neo?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    19h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    You guys may remember a few years back when TNT were giving out a free item code to celebrate reaching one trillion page views. If I remember correctly the code gave you a piece of the SLM, and, well, silly young me decided to use the freebie to my advantage. At the time I was friends with a brother and sister who lived just around the corner from me and we'd always hang out and play Neopets together. I thought it'd be a good idea to make as many throwaway accounts as possible, get the free map piece, and then sell them all on my main. I made a fortune. The trouble started when I encouraged my friends to do the same. I told them nothing bad would become of it and that we'd all be rich and everything would be fantastic. I don't even know how many accounts we each ended up making but we earned about 1mil.
    Woke up the following morning. My account had been frozen. Everything gone. I was sad, but I wasn't surprised in the slightest because I'd kinda deserved it.
    Then it hit me: what about my friends? I was panicking so hard because I knew that if TNT had caught me out they'd have definitely been caught out too, and it would've been my fault.
    The male friend was really annoyed. His account had been pretty decent beforehand and he was angry that I'd kinda pushed him to take advantage of the freebie. The girl wasn't as bothered.
    Long story short, we made up in the end. We'd been friends for a pretty long time and there would've been literally no need to fall out over something like Neopets. I was thirteen, nearly fourteen when that happened and I'm nineteen now. I felt guilty about cheating the system for a while. Seeing that 'frozen' page always makes your heart skip.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

bluevitriol (01-04-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    22d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Arguing with Tony P or Tony G or whatever the hell his name is/was over the legitimacy of me owning an account that I bought on CK and waiting days between messages. (I had all the correct information ever for the account, but he still wouldn't give it back because he was a jerk.)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    You guys may remember a few years back when TNT were giving out a free item code to celebrate reaching one trillion page views. If I remember correctly the code gave you a piece of the SLM, and, well, silly young me decided to use the freebie to my advantage. At the time I was friends with a brother and sister who lived just around the corner from me and we'd always hang out and play Neopets together. I thought it'd be a good idea to make as many throwaway accounts as possible, get the free map piece, and then sell them all on my main. I made a fortune. The trouble started when I encouraged my friends to do the same. I told them nothing bad would become of it and that we'd all be rich and everything would be fantastic. I don't even know how many accounts we each ended up making but we earned about 1mil.
    Woke up the following morning. My account had been frozen. Everything gone. I was sad, but I wasn't surprised in the slightest because I'd kinda deserved it.
    Then it hit me: what about my friends? I was panicking so hard because I knew that if TNT had caught me out they'd have definitely been caught out too, and it would've been my fault.
    The male friend was really annoyed. His account had been pretty decent beforehand and he was angry that I'd kinda pushed him to take advantage of the freebie. The girl wasn't as bothered.
    Long story short, we made up in the end. We'd been friends for a pretty long time and there would've been literally no need to fall out over something like Neopets. I was thirteen, nearly fourteen when that happened and I'm nineteen now. I felt guilty about cheating the system for a while. Seeing that 'frozen' page always makes your heart skip.
    Haha I also got banned for this LOOL actually I made like 100's of accounts and made 10 million neopoints in 2 days XD hahaha but after a week I was frozen :p

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5d 18h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    I bowl better when I am drunk. And it is not me thinking I bowl better when I am drunk, The numbers on the TV monitor prove it I tell ya!

I've never tried playing neo games while drunk/high. I rarely do either. The other night I toked up and was thinking of playing AAAs revenge but I got distracted by my kitten and played with him. OMG petting a cat is a whole new experience on weed, well this particular weed my friend gave me anyway lol.

I like lsd more. so many textures, so many colours, and my skin is so sensitive. *aslo has a cat*

AAAND MY STORY:
    When I was a newbie I abused the monthly freebies. Every month I sent those 2 k and food to my main. I was so subtle, and felt SO RICH. Was the only thing I did illegal. Then I was frozen like 8 months after that. I cried, I was in shock and I didn't enjoyed a trip I was visiting my grandma. This was 10 years ago. u3u

VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL
    Art Service!

(you need an account to see links)

♡ ♡ ♡

6. The Following User Says Thank You to keytsune For This Useful Post:

Byte (01-04-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    28d 13h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    my heart jumps any time i get a neomail when i'm advertising illegit pets
    i used an AoB for kass basher and didn't know what would happen, and it sent kass into the air for like a full minute lkjadsf. even though i didn't send the score, i thought i was going to get frozen since it unlocked the next levels

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    7d 21h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    being frozen, ever
    >

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Virus For This Useful Post:

pumpkin (01-06-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Using a SS list that I thought was safe and then seeing scores for games that do not exist anymore.. 0__0

Never froze for it though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    37d 10h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Trading illegit UCs from obvious looking shell, some of the trades are done with popular PC users. But luckily, I've never gotten in trouble for it haha
    I hope I don't jinx myself

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    I copied the Mystery Pic answer to paste on my shell, but I forgot that I had copied it and then copied the proxy that I would use for entering in that account. So when I pasted, I didn't pay much attention and I almost sent the proxy IP. When I realised, I almost had a heart attack. But happily they warn us that we have only one chance to send it and yes, nothing bad happened

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    4d 4h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Back in 2009 someone sent me a Zdap plushie for nothing, then went to the forums and said I stole it. I got a notice from TNT saying they have been frozen.