23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by taye View Post
    i have a potentially dumb question, so sorry if it is or has already been answered:

I mostly use a browser extension for VPN/proxy purposes. if I login via cookies, will the SS route through that VPN (as unlikely as that sounds while I write it), or is it purely proxy-based?

yes, still working!
    If your VPN extension/program masks the entire network on your computer, then you are okay to use these bots without configuring the proxy settings in them. If not and it only masks the browser traffic, you will have to configure a proxy (requires proxy IP and proxy port, and sometimes a proxy login which can also be added to the bot).
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

♥ foxe ♥ (01-31-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Disregard, it worked.
    Last edited by cursedvibe; 02-12-2023 at 01:33 PM.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    6d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Meowdy! First of all: thank you so much for this SS, j03. You're the best.
    Tried sending a score using the Single Score Sending tool and it worked well with no problems at all.
    However when I used the score sender with the Multiple Score Sending option it started giving me the following log error for every single attempt (4 games failed in a row)

[username] Randomly browsing before sending score.
    [username] Spider Refresher - Started.
    [username] System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined. at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind) at SDHttpClient.SDHttpClient.Get(String url, String& debugBody, String referer) at MAJIN_Score_Sender.StealthClient.doSpider()
    [username] Game ID [XXXX] - Error - Server sided error

Then it loads the highscores of the next game in queue.
    I need to add that the first score I sent I was logged into my account, and when I ran the app with the multiple scores I logged out beforehand. Is that the issue? Not sure if its safe to retry. I halted the progress at the moment.

EDIT: I tried again this time logged into my account (but not actively browsing) and got the same error.

EDIT2: Now tried to send using Single Score Sending option and it also failed with the same error. [username] Game ID [XXXX] - Error - Server sided error
    Wondering why it's not working anymore?

EDIT3: Tried yet again after closing and reopening the SS with admin privileges, used Single Score Sending option. Error this time is:
    [username] Error during score send - Input string was not in a correct format.

EDIT4: Tried yet again to close and open after rebooting and this time I get Cookie Error - Could not verify StackPath validation.
    So I can't even log in anymore

EDIT5: Maybe final edit? I did a reboot, cleared cookies, caché and browser history, opened app as admin, logged into Neopets on my browser, logged in by cookies option, used Single Score Sending and it went through.
    I think it's a me issue with my cookies, browser, ISP, Neopets being dumb, or something?
    For now I'll keep using Single Score for trophies and then call it, that was a bit frustrating!

EDIT6: Nevermind, getting Error during score send - Could not verify StackPath validation. after waiting the recommended time for a game (it was like 30 mins or something like that)

Help please!
    Last edited by Dero; 02-23-2023 at 08:51 PM.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Deroiito View Post
    Meowdy! First of all: thank you so much for this SS, j03. You're the best.
    Tried sending a score using the Single Score Sending tool and it worked well with no problems at all.
    However when I used the score sender with the Multiple Score Sending option it started giving me the following log error for every single attempt (4 games failed in a row)

[username] Randomly browsing before sending score.
    [username] Spider Refresher - Started.
    [username] System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined. at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind) at SDHttpClient.SDHttpClient.Get(String url, String& debugBody, String referer) at MAJIN_Score_Sender.StealthClient.doSpider()

Then it loads the highscores of the next game in queue.
    I need to add that the first score I sent I was logged into my account, and when I ran the app with the multiple scores I logged out beforehand. Is that the issue? Not sure if its safe to retry. I halted the progress at the moment.

EDIT: I tried again this time logged into my account (but not actively browsing) and got the same error.

EDIT2: Now tried to send using Single Score Sending option and it also failed with the same error. [username] Game ID [XXXX] - Error - Server sided error
    Wondering why it's not working anymore?

EDIT3: Tried yet again after closing and reopening the SS with admin privileges, used Single Score Sending option. Error this time is:
    [username] Error during score send - Input string was not in a correct format.

EDIT4: Tried yet again to close and open after rebooting and this time I get Cookie Error - Could not verify StackPath validation.
    So I can't even log in anymore

EDIT5: Maybe final edit? I did a reboot, cleared cookies, caché and browser history, opened app as admin, logged into Neopets on my browser, logged in by cookies option, used Single Score Sending and it went through.
    I think it's a me issue with my cookies, browser, ISP, Neopets being dumb, or something?
    For now I'll keep using Single Score for trophies and then call it, that was a bit frustrating!

EDIT6: Nevermind, getting Error during score send - Could not verify StackPath validation. after waiting the recommended time for a game (it was like 30 mins or something like that)

Help please!
    Whenever I get hit by StackPath I can't send any score. So I wait and play later when StackPath it's not active and all good.

When you are on your account on the browser do you see SP too?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

j03 (02-23-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    6d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Whenever I get hit by StackPath I can't send any score. So I wait and play later when StackPath it's not active and all good.

When you are on your account on the browser do you see SP too?
    I LOOOOOOOOVE YOUR AVY AND ART! Holy moly!
    And yeah, ever since I tried Dice-A-Roo the curse of SP has been haunting me nonstop (2-3 days ago)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dero For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (02-24-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    I LOOOOOOOOVE YOUR AVY AND ART! Holy moly!
    And yeah, ever since I tried Dice-A-Roo the curse of SP has been haunting me nonstop (2-3 days ago)
    Aww thank you though it's not my art I'm not that talented I'm afraid

SP it's your issue then. When you stop seeing it try again Majin and you should go smooth

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Dero (03-13-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    6d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    If your VPN extension/program masks the entire network on your computer, then you are okay to use these bots without configuring the proxy settings in them. If not and it only masks the browser traffic, you will have to configure a proxy (requires proxy IP and proxy port, and sometimes a proxy login which can also be added to the bot).
    "Review - Score is being reviewed" even when I have Check and skip scores if they will review before sending? What's that about?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    "Review - Score is being reviewed" even when I have Check and skip scores if they will review before sending? What's that about?
    If you used the programs provided delay for the game, you'll be fine.

Might want to read up on how review scores work for games.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

13. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Dero (03-13-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    6d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    If you used the programs provided delay for the game, you'll be fine.

Might want to read up on how review scores work for games.
    Phew, that's good to hear. I can confirm I did (and have been) using the recommended wait time generated by MAJIN. Just caught very off guard as I thought it'd stop itself in its tracks and prop a log entry like "Triggered review, did not send" or something along those lines.
    I am guessing you're referring about the automatic trigger on score review that happens if X value is over that limit? If not, could I get a link to study and educate myself more on the topic, please?

Thank you for your time j03. I never tire of saying this but you're the best.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hello, this program works great but why does it randomly close?

I've not been babysitting it but it runs for a couple of hours at least, but some point after that it will have closed before finishing the list. Is there any known reasons for this or mistakes I may have been making?

Page 87 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast