3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

MAJIN Score Sender [Version 2 - FREE]

Quote Originally Posted by Stunna View Post
    Hey I just had a few questions:

1) Are you suppose to log-in to your account on the browser before turning on the SS program? Or are you just suppose to remain logged off and just start the SS Program to log in? I know you aren't suppose to play on your account while running the program.

2) What happens if you have 2 factor authorization on your account? Are you suppose to click something else? I tried to log in on the SS Program and it would not work but I went and logged in on the browser then I logged into SS Program and clicked the 'Check Neopets Cookies' then it logs me into the program correctly.

3) Does SS Program support Brave Browser? Since its built on Chromium so its like based off Chrome.

4) How long should you wait before sending a second score with SS? Since SS already has a built in delay process, am I safe to just send a second score right away after I finish sending the first score?
    1) If you're using the cookie login method, you have to be logged into the selected browser first. No need to logout via browser. Don't use your account until you're finished botting.

2) You might need to turn it off to login via manual, otherwise cookie method should bypass this.

3) No it doesn't, but if you can locate the cookie file this type of browser uses and it's an SQLite file, it should login.

Or just get your cookies manually with the provided instructions. You just need your cookie string.

4) Wait the delay for the second, third, etc. score before sending and you’re good.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Stunna (01-09-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/1
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    11d 23h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 43m
    For some reason, no matter what score I put in to send, the program is sending an equivalent to 1,000 NP. Any idea why?

I know that what I'm putting in cannot correspond to that because I've tried two different score inputs for the same game...

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Praise_the_Sun View Post
    For some reason, no matter what score I put in to send, the program is sending an equivalent to 1,000 NP. Any idea why?

I know that what I'm putting in cannot correspond to that because I've tried two different score inputs for the same game...
    Which game are you trying to send for? Best to research the game scoring mechanics. Example - If it's a game like Meerca Chase II, the bot will only provide hyper gravity mode scores which are divisible by 18, for legitimacy.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    EDIT: Nevermind, seem to have gotten it.

I'm getting stuck on the login page - I can enter my information but the status bar just stays stuck on "Logging into accountname"

Sometimes if I hit the "check Neopets cookies" button it'll say it logged in and the status will change to "Cookies valid. Logged into accountname" but then nothing else in the applicaiton seems to work and I don't actually seem to be logged in. I can navigate to the "score sending settings" but entering a game ID doesn't generate anything else.

Tech illiterate over here so I might be in over my head.
    Last edited by meowmeowneo; 01-13-2024 at 03:56 PM. Reason: solved my problem

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by meowmeowneo View Post
    EDIT: Nevermind, seem to have gotten it.

I'm getting stuck on the login page - I can enter my information but the status bar just stays stuck on "Logging into accountname"

Sometimes if I hit the "check Neopets cookies" button it'll say it logged in and the status will change to "Cookies valid. Logged into accountname" but then nothing else in the applicaiton seems to work and I don't actually seem to be logged in. I can navigate to the "score sending settings" but entering a game ID doesn't generate anything else.

Tech illiterate over here so I might be in over my head.
    Glad you figured it out.

Never dive into using these types of apps without reading the descriptions and guides thoroughly. 10-20 minutes of your time won't kill you!

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 4h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    is the neopass going to interfere with this program?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 22h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Started crashing for me today shortly after starting

A little trouble shooting lead me to discover disabling the high score loading allows it to run.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aNEWvision For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (03-01-2024),solaropposite (03-01-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    71/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    7d 18h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I can't login via cookies or manual login. Manual login just gets stuck on "logging in" and cookies doesn't pull anything when I click "check neopets cookies". I'm logged into Neopets on Chrome and made sure my user agent is correct. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 5h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by jmg View Post
    I can't login via cookies or manual login. Manual login just gets stuck on "logging in" and cookies doesn't pull anything when I click "check neopets cookies". I'm logged into Neopets on Chrome and made sure my user agent is correct. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Hey there, could you try logging in via your manual cookies? To find the string, go on Neopets, and hit F12 so the code stuff appears. From there, if there's a "Network" tab, go on that page of F12 and look for your cookie string and copy and paste that into Majin.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    71/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    7d 18h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Buizel View Post
    Hey there, could you try logging in via your manual cookies? To find the string, go on Neopets, and hit F12 so the code stuff appears. From there, if there's a "Network" tab, go on that page of F12 and look for your cookie string and copy and paste that into Majin.
    Every time I try this I get "Cookies are not valid. Did not show a valid login session."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jmg View Post
    Every time I try this I get "Cookies are not valid. Did not show a valid login session."
    Never mind I got it working thanks

Page 105 of 108 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast