23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 12h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Juna View Post
    Hello, I'm having the same issue as the user above. It's stuck on "logging into__". I tried with cookie login, and manual login, neither work. I also changed my password to just xxxxxxx### format. No proxy. I can show program log if needed. If it helps, sometimes I am able to login. Maybe once a week then it goes back to being stuck.
    Make sure you're logged into your account on Firefox and then use the cookie login method. Chrome is not available right now, which is why you haven't been able to use that option and the log shows an error.

If this still isn't working, you can use Stealth Core as a workaround. Download + install, login to your account -> Close the program so it writes your cookies to your computer locally -> Open and try MAJIN again as it will try logging in with the local cookies first.

I'd like to make a more robust solution here, but in the meantime, this is an easy workaround.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

♥ Juna ♥ (09-26-2022),Zenitsu (09-25-2022)