Uploads
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Time Online
    98 d 13 h 33 m
    Avg. Time Online
    52 m

[+rep] help me find some shows?

okay so... i had a playlist on yt bookmarked months ago for mōretsu atarō that had all the episodes, but it got pulled completely for obvious copyright, and now i cant find any uploads past episode one. which is cool and all, but theres over 120 episodes, so id sort of enjoy watching more than just the first?
    theres a 70s (90 episodes) and a 90s (34 episodes) version, i think i had the 70s version bookmarked, so if theres a chance someone had saved the yt list and uploaded it elsewhere, then thats probably the easiest to find, if that helps. it doesnt matter which one you find though, if you find any, i just... really wanna watch this show lmao?

SECOND ONE... tensai bakabon. hopefully nobody can see the pattern here because i want to keep covert in my akatsuka thirst.
    anyway, the thing about bakabon is ive found the pierrot episodes, but actually downloading them is a pain because theres literally zero so the good part is i know they exist online, but actually downloading them... hoo. the ones im most interested in atm are hesei tensai bakabon (1990) and rerere no tensai bakabon (1999), because im a slut for pierrot! but again any adaptation is fine with me, the more the merrier, i want to see All of These Boys, i just Know those ones are out there. because ive been trying to obtain them for like an hour now but i got lazy so thats why im asking others to do it for me.

if anyone... aaaaaanyone..... can spoonfeed me these animez in Quicker Download Format OR point me in the direction of a streaming site for them, id like, fly out to where you live and show you my better looking nipple as thanks and then promptly leave you alone.

youtube is fine but dling is better for me bc i take months to watch like 4 episodes of things so........ it might get pulled before i get too far LMAO ugh. but still! any help appreciated. im sort of anime dumb so theres probably a super simple solution you anime veterans know of that i dont.

hopefully all of this makes sense? i slept for 19 hours and forgot how to speak english as punishment. ill elaborate if needed??

thanks!!!!!!!!!! ill +rep ppl who help how they can but ppl who deliver the biggest #content will get that full rep goodness, as well as the nipple viewing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 d 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I could only find them raw (no english subtitles) and only torrents (it's what I normally use to download anime so I don't know much about anything else). Hopefully someone more experienced can offer better help.

Like you said, most of them had zero seeders but here are a few that are still being seeded:

*removed*

For now it's better than nothing I guess?
    Last edited by Accelerator; 09-23-2016 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Removed torrents

Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    11 h 11 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    you can try download or stream at kissanime