61/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    35d 9h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m

Morpheme's Semi-Legit Kad Feeding Guide

2. Enable the TM Script List Maker and reload your page.
  3. Copy and paste this full list into a text editor temporarily for safekeeping.
  4. Navigate to (you need an account to see links) and paste your completed list into the input box.
  5. Add " as a prefix and ", as a suffix to each line and create your list.

Add your list to the Kadoatery Highlighter Script:

Please log in to view spoilers.

• Save your script.

• How to feed with this system:

• When the kads refresh, the requested items will be highlighted according to the rules you set earlier in the guide and below each item will be a series of icons that correspond to the item-obtaining methods across Neopets. However, your main concern is these three buttons. Clicking them will either search for the item in the S/SW or find it in your SDB.

• SDB Feeding:

• Click the 'Remove One' button and then quickly press Control + Shift + Tab to switch back to the Kadoatery.

• Sit on your hands and wait for the magic to happen. Just kidding, moron. Feed the damn kad.

• S/SW Feeding:

• Purchase the item and quickly press Control + Shift + Tab to switch back to the Kadoatery.

• Are you still confused? Feed. The. Kad.

• Using this method, I get consistent, legitimate looking feeds, avoiding UBs and expensive kad food.

Note: I leave my pin activated for my SDB while feeding as it slows my feed times a bit so they remain on the quick end of legitimate.
    If you're a bit slower or like pushing the limits, you can either disable your pin for your SDB or install @(you need an account to see links)'s (you need an account to see links).

Feel free to ask any questions, make comments, and/or express your concerns here. Cheers!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 8h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    What are the images below the Highlight? Does it send URL towards Shopwizard if you click the Shop wizard Icon? What Add on is it called?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    35d 9h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by jeromiz View Post
    What are the images below the Highlight? Does it send URL towards Shopwizard if you click the Shop wizard Icon? What Add on is it called?
    Sorry for the late response as I've been out of town for a few days. The images below the highlight, in order, are: Super Shop Wizard, Shop Wizard, Trading Post, Auction Genie, SDB, Jellyneo's Item Database. Each image is a link to that particular item's page at the aforementioned locations.

The addon that adds these links is #2 in my list, which is Search Helper.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 8h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheme View Post
    Sorry for the late response as I've been out of town for a few days. The images below the highlight, in order, are: Super Shop Wizard, Shop Wizard, Trading Post, Auction Genie, SDB, Jellyneo's Item Database. Each image is a link to that particular item's page at the aforementioned locations.

The addon that adds these links is #2 in my list, which is Search Helper.
    I see, what type of tool are you using for that? Does it show up in main shops also?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    35d 9h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by jeromiz View Post
    I see, what type of tool are you using for that? Does it show up in main shops also?
    I�m using tampermonkey and the #2 TM addon in the aforementioned list. It does show up in main shops, but only when the URL of the shop is formatted in a particular way.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 16h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Is there any way of making the search helper script actually search after a click instead of just filling in the box?
    It's convenient, but having to press confirm on each tab when looking up several items makes it clunky at times.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    35d 9h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardan View Post
    Is there any way of making the search helper script actually search after a click instead of just filling in the box?
    It's convenient, but having to press confirm on each tab when looking up several items makes it clunky at times.
    There is, but it would involve adding to that TM script. I believe @(you need an account to see links) was hinting at maybe doing that if enough people expressed interest.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 16h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    There is, but it would involve adding to that TM script. I believe @(you need an account to see links) was hinting at maybe doing that if enough people expressed interest.
    God, I hope so.
    I thought it'd be a standard feature, but the author posted it on reddit, where everyone is paranoid about every script in itself being a form of cheating already.
    Apparently he deliberately made it not look up things because it'd be bad.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 3h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardan View Post
    God, I hope so.
    I thought it'd be a standard feature, but the author posted it on reddit, where everyone is paranoid about every script in itself being a form of cheating already.
    Apparently he deliberately made it not look up things because it'd be bad.
    I've got the SSW autosearching on mine, which I can upload, but I was wondering if you meant the standard shop wiz? that would take some more work but I can look into that too

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 3h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) I went ahead and did autosearching on both, give me a shout of there's any errors popping up (you need an account to see links)

• The Following User Says Thank You to RealisticError For This Useful Post:

morpheme (11-21-2018)

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast