Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Auto Submitting Food Club Bets via Userscript "Neopets : Food Club"

Userbars
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,623 Times in 650 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Time Online
    47 d 8 h 50 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m

[Guide] Auto Submitting Food Club Bets via Userscript "Neopets : Food Club"

This is my first guide So hopefully the formatting doesn't suck balls too much. StealthCore does have a Food Club Betting feature but I like to double check my bets when I do it on my main account. And I tend to follow different people on different days.

w35l3y has a ton of awesome usercripts that work with Greasemonkey on Firefox. Most of them do not work on Tampermonkey on Chrome and the one I am going to talk about today is one of those that does not work in Chrome. To see all of his awesome userscripts go here:

First get Greasemonkey
    Greasemonkey for Firefox can be found here

Neopets : Food Club Userscript
    Just go here and click install

Betting
    Now for the fun part. When you visit your food club bets page a new button will appear that says "place predefined bets"

When you click this button a popup window will open where you input the URL or the bettor you want to follow

After hitting ok it will popup a window of the bets posted that the bettor has made for the day and there is a source link which you can click on to double check the petpage before confirming your bets:

Following Redditor Bets

Sometimes the people I follow do not update their page everyday. Or I just like to see an array of bettors for the day without having to look at a bunch of different petpages. Rather than following someones petpage, I prefer to use the daily Food Club Bets post that is on the r/neopets subreddit.

Choosing your Bettor
    Once you have decided which redditor to follow (if you decide to go that route) then right click and copy link address to have the link for those particular bets saved to your clipboard

Same steps as before except this time post the permalink into the dialogue prompt

And the reddit bets are populated

Clicking source will also bring up the reddit bettors comment post if you want to double check the url. If at any time you want to cancel and start over then you can just hit escape. The limitations of this script it that it will bet the maximum amount of NPs your account is allowed per bet, you are not able to adjust this. However, it does calculate the max bet amount per bet vs. odds at the time of betting to ensure you do not bet more than what would net you the 1 million NP limit.

Once you are ready just hit ok and watch the pretty status bar as it lets you know the bets are being placed. Hope you enjoy the guide

Edit: You want to get your bets in before 1:45 NST then the gates are closed. If you miss this then the gates do open for a short period again at around 2:15 NST till 2:45 NST. Winning pirates are usually announced a bit after 2:50 pm NST. I usually wait till about 3:00 before checking the Collect Winnings page to see what I won.

Edit 2: Daily Food Club Bet posts on Reddit can be found Here Pretty much anyone is good to follow. Some of the people I like to choose from are:

• TwoforJoy who prioritizes doubling your money
    • sugarxcoma
    • dlialala who bets a bit riskier but on average gets 3x and sometimes 5x winnings
    • Middyne - also high risk bettor
    • ThisisDivi
    • dragonji00

As far as petpage bettors go the only one I know that posts bets consistently is http://www.neopets.com/~boochi_target

With firefox 55 the reddit links no longer can be imported. If you want to continue to use the script with reddit links you will have to downgrade firefox back to 54.0.1 or earlier and make sure to turn off automatic updates.

54.0.1 release version of firefox: http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/54.0.1/

To change update preferences go to about:preferences#advanced and choose either
    Check for updates, but let you choose whether to install them
    Never check for updates (not recommended: security risk)

Last edited by Stocking Anarchy; 08-21-2017 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Added in FC bet link

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

athron (05-01-2017),Aura (09-21-2016),Bill (09-21-2016),bluevitriol (01-16-2017),Dad (09-25-2016),Daviid (10-21-2016),j03 (09-21-2016),leoric (07-03-2018),looklook123123 (08-12-2017),LumosFoxx (07-10-2018),Mama Bear (09-21-2016),Neal Caffrey (05-11-2018),PiSquared (10-11-2017),rio (01-20-2018),Salivating Slorg (01-02-2017),seturnz (02-12-2018),spacezeus (11-02-2017),sweetness (06-01-2019),Vieras (09-03-2018),Woodpecker (10-01-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 15 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Is food club really profitable?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Time Online
    47 d 8 h 50 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    With an aged account it is. I can bet a little over 10k per bet so if I double my money that is 100k in a few seconds of inputting bets. As long as you follow someone who has a good track record and food club doesn't rape your ass with upsets, (which may happen now and then because it is a gambling game) it is a great way to make some easy profits I usually make 100k a day if not more playing food club.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,783 Times in 5,645 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3497 Post(s)
    Time Online
    459 d 13 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 23 m
    Don't wanna hijack this topic, but I saw you mention Stealth Core...

A heads up, you can check your pet pages and see what one you want to use for bets, then paste the petpage URL into the food club setting section under "Settings", click to calibrate the settings for the account once you do that and hit run (once you set the schedule)

Awesome guide though! This will help the people using GM. (Y)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bluevitriol View Post
    Is food club really profitable?
    You serious? People make millions with an aged account.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Dad (09-25-2016),Stocking Anarchy (09-21-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Time Online
    47 d 8 h 50 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Awesome guide though! This will help the people using GM. (Y)

Fangirl squee! Thank you

Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 15 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

You serious? People make millions with an aged account.

Actually, I never really understood Food Club What should be the age of the account to earn millions???

Pronoun(s)
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,098 Times in 2,185 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Time Online
    179 d 13 h 57 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 42 m
    Actually, I never really understood Food Club What should be the age of the account to earn millions???
    The older the account, the higher they can bet, so the higher the potential returns.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,502 Times in 1,623 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Time Online
    62 d 4 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    27 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    The older the account, the higher they can bet, so the higher the potential returns.
    Ill have to get onto this which i keep meaning too but forget.

Any good food club guides and such. I remember hearing about a reddit group that does bet stuff.

Pronoun(s)
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,098 Times in 2,185 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Time Online
    179 d 13 h 57 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 42 m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post

Any good food club guides and such. I remember hearing about a reddit group that does bet stuff.

I use StealthCore's suggested petpages, but my good friend Google found https://www.reddit.com/r/neopets/com...ember_25_2016/.
    @gigglez, you've written a good guide, but maybe posting some links to some of your favourite betters would help newbies to the topic.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (09-25-2016),Stocking Anarchy (09-25-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Time Online
    47 d 8 h 50 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    I use StealthCore's suggested petpages, but my good friend Google found https://www.reddit.com/r/neopets/com...ember_25_2016/.
    @gigglez, you've written a good guide, but maybe posting some links to some of your favourite betters would help newbies to the topic.
    D'oh good Idea. I went ahead and posted the flair link so people can find the posts everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post

I edited my original guide for quick access to the reddit daily food club posts.

I think if your account is ~5000 days old (14 years?) then you can bet about 10k per bet. If the odds are 100:1 on a particular bet (and you win) then you win 1 million np for that one bet which is the most you can win on a single bet.
    Last edited by Stocking Anarchy; 09-25-2016 at 12:37 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

bluevitriol (09-26-2016),Naked Gamer (09-25-2016)