Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could someone update me on the state of Neopets?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Views View Post
    Neopets has a lot going for it still, in my opinion. JS is a lot better than Viacom as far as giving accounts back depending on who you get. They gave me an account back that was caught SSing over 5 years ago.

So there is a chance I could get my main back from when I first started neopets??????????

Brb writing a support tickets. Wait. Any tips on how I should word things? I got caught SSing but I played everything legit other than that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 14h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikarp View Post
    So there is a chance I could get my main back from when I first started neopets??????????

Brb writing a support tickets. Wait. Any tips on how I should word things? I got caught SSing but I played everything legit other than that.
    Post on their Facebook. Most people create a fake Facebook and post. I also emailed them and quoted the amount I spent on NC. I also said I was planning on spending more on Neocash if I got my account back. It worked. I think JS appreciates people buying NC more than everyone realizes.

People approach tickets the wrong way, like threatening and being angry. If you are nice (basically a kiss up) then you have a better chance.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Post on their Facebook. Most people create a fake Facebook and post. I also emailed them and quoted the amount I spent on NC. I also said I was planning on spending more on Neocash if I got my account back. It worked. I think JS appreciates people buying NC more than everyone realizes.

People approach tickets the wrong way, like threatening and being angry. If you are nice (basically a kiss up) then you have a better chance.
    did you email them at the (you need an account to see links)? or did you send a ticket

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 14h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

I did everything. I sent in a ticket, posted on their Facebook with the ticket number and emailed them with the ticket number too.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I did everything. I sent in a ticket, posted on their Facebook with the ticket number and emailed them with the ticket number too.
    You also need to pray just in case they never get back to you.

I've never been frozen so wouldn't know to what i've read you should start or buy another account to mess with until you get your other account back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    alright so I made a new account on neopets because I didnt want to link it to my current main to send a support ticket. I just wanted to go thru the process quickly so i named my random pet for something like "adsfadfadsfadfa". I was successfully able to write a support ticket aaaand BAM

my account is suspended for ....wait for it.....

Pet names, account names, shopkeeper names, chat signatures, or pet/user descriptions with profane, sexual, or other inappropriate content are not allowed.
    WHYYYYY

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Magikarp For This Useful Post:

Raposa (09-22-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 14h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    alright so I made a new account on neopets because I didnt want to link it to my current main to send a support ticket. I just wanted to go thru the process quickly so i named my random pet for something like "adsfadfadsfadfa". I was successfully able to write a support ticket aaaand BAM

WHYYYYY
    LOL

I mean, I'm so sorry

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    3d 9h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

WHYYYYY
    If you use it to send in a ticket, why not spend 5 seconds to creat a semi decent name? They are imo much more likely to take you serious that way..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keknorris For This Useful Post:

Raposa (09-22-2016),Sakuras (09-22-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by keknorris View Post
    If you use it to send in a ticket, why not spend 5 seconds to creat a semi decent name? They are imo much more likely to take you serious that way..
    I was totally thinking that hahaha.

I hate seeing some account names so much cringe at times.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    I was totally thinking that hahaha.

I hate seeing some account names so much cringe at times.

nooooooooo NotLikeThis......