DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    @(you need an account to see links) is right. My medication is on a month to month basis being a benzo. We'll see what happens tomorrow

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Misha View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) is right. My medication is on a month to month basis being a benzo. We'll see what happens tomorrow
    Do you have to go to the doctor every few months like my bf does? ;_;

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Espeon View Post
    With drugs like that, they don't allow you to just "go in" if you have refills available. You have to wait until your basically out of the pills to get a refill, no matter what. :/

At least from my knowledge. My brother has ADD and a severe anxiety disorder and he can't get either meds without it being the actual refill time.
    I know. I don't mean go up to the counter and ask for some lol. Pharmacists have a record of everything including how many pills you have left or should have each time you get a refill. I was curious to see if he was month to month, requiring a new script each new 30 day refill (or however many his 30 day supply is). Or if he had his Doctor give him like 2 month script with only 30 day refill at a time, or whatever the Doctor allows, with the rest on record at the Pharmacy when he needs another refill.

I'm not sure of the rules for Pharmacists and controlled substances but with other meds they are able to send a prescription request to the Doctors office. Though I can see why a Doctor would still say no to that without seeing their patient.

I see it as a real aggrevating situation. Hopefully it gets resolved soon though. Likely need to make an appointment to the prescribing Doctor to get it all settled. But that itself can be frustrating.

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Stay strong, Misha, hopefully this is going to be sorted out with your physician quick.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Espeon View Post
    Do you have to go to the doctor every few months like my bf does? ;_;
    Yeah it's usually every 6 months to renew, but I absolutely cannot refill the medication early and this asshat just so happened to steal a fresh bottle of my final refill, so I'm kinda screwed. I'm waiting to hear back from my police department so I am able to get a copy of the police report allowing my clinic to write a new script.

Also, thank you @(you need an account to see links)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Misha For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (09-26-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) Aw, man... I haven't really been active here lately either. About your brother, man, I've met a lot of addicts in my life. More than I'd like to have met. And honestly they can't be helped unless they truly want to be helped, you know? That goes for anyone, honestly. It's especially noble of you to have done so much for him, and he couldn't ask for a better person to help than his own brother, you know? And financially, yeah, I'm struggling too. I totally understand. The world is a goddamn cold place that just doesn't seem to get any easier, it just gets harder and harder every year. Tryna refill meds, help my parents pay the bills, buy food, the whole 9 yards. But I guess that's just life. Life is different from every perspective, and hopefully your brother's perspective on life will change. Before it's too late. My friend's uncle died a few years back from heroin, and honestly that killed everyone. Even me, just by how much it hurt my friend. I don't want to see that happen to you. And especially not your brother. I honestly have hope though! It's not a dead-end situation thankfully; there's a lot of help out there.

Anyway man, I really didn't expect or want to see you go, considering you're one of the only people I've bonded with on here over anything with. I love what Mophead had to say; "you're still one hell of a trooper." And that you are, man. We'll be here for as long as we can I'm sure, and I don't really see an end to clraik anytime soon. So come back when everything's pulled together. Or not. But it would be cool if you did, ya know?

Peace and love, my friend. I hope life treats you well, and maybe we'll cross paths again.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Set View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Aw, man... I haven't really been active here lately either. About your brother, man, I've met a lot of addicts in my life. More than I'd like to have met. And honestly they can't be helped unless they truly want to be helped, you know? That goes for anyone, honestly. It's especially noble of you to have done so much for him, and he couldn't ask for a better person to help than his own brother, you know? And financially, yeah, I'm struggling too. I totally understand. The world is a goddamn cold place that just doesn't seem to get any easier, it just gets harder and harder every year. Tryna refill meds, help my parents pay the bills, buy food, the whole 9 yards. But I guess that's just life. Life is different from every perspective, and hopefully your brother's perspective on life will change. Before it's too late. My friend's uncle died a few years back from heroin, and honestly that killed everyone. Even me, just by how much it hurt my friend. I don't want to see that happen to you. And especially not your brother. I honestly have hope though! It's not a dead-end situation thankfully; there's a lot of help out there.

Anyway man, I really didn't expect or want to see you go, considering you're one of the only people I've bonded with on here over anything with. I love what Mophead had to say; "you're still one hell of a trooper." And that you are, man. We'll be here for as long as we can I'm sure, and I don't really see an end to clraik anytime soon. So come back when everything's pulled together. Or not. But it would be cool if you did, ya know?

Peace and love, my friend. I hope life treats you well, and maybe we'll cross paths again.
    Thanks man. I'll still poke in from time to time

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    All the best mate, i hope everything does a U turn on you and comes good and everything works out. Tough spot.
    @(you need an account to see links)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk