I havent been active here lately and there's good reason for it. I've been struggling myself financially as well as trying to get my brother back on the right track because of his addiction to methamphetamines. He would do good for a mpnth, then go back to it. It's been this way since March, I've taken him into my home (which is 85 miles away from anyone he knows), and last night an unpleasant surprise was sitting on the steps of my apartment. A friend of his and mine from the past, who is currently doing meth. I'm in a small town of 500 people, like I said 85 miles from anyone we would know, and this guy somehow knows a girl that lives in my building. This guy assures me that he's straight now and trying to build a new life away from all of it, and my dumb ass bought it. I woke up this morning for work, and my brother is gone. I went to the neighbor, the other guy is gone from her place as well. They took off somewhere. I'm done. With everyone and everything. I've never been so fervently abhorred in my life to the point that I'm just completely calm. I'm worried about what will happen if I see that piece of shit come in my building.

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Oh so my account is up for quicksale, I'll like it here in a second. Taking the first half ass decent offer.

(you need an account to see links)

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

If you would like to keep in touch with me, add me on Facebook. My name is Mike Heitkamp