Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Problem i used to know

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    0
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    3,108
    Thanked 2,502 Times in 1,623 Posts
    Downloads
    127
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Time Online
    62 d 4 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    27 m
    Rep Power
    0

    Problem i used to know

    Was a suburban pogo player for some time didn't really catch to much got more pokestops hit then caught pokemon lol.

    Moved to 30min walk from center of city here in Aus Brisbane and now got a sturdy flow of everything loving it!

    Huge difference spawn and EXP wise from the burbs

    Taken from my back porch








    Cool street art






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2



    looklook123123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,325
    Userbars
    16
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked 1,005 Times in 421 Posts
    Downloads
    27
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Time Online
    122 d 23 h 29 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 8 m
    Rep Power
    12
    This thread gets 5/10 cool story but needs more screenies of Dragonite and Snorlax spawns

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to looklook123123 For This Useful Post:

    Naked Gamer (09-19-2016)

  4. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    0
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    3,108
    Thanked 2,502 Times in 1,623 Posts
    Downloads
    127
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Time Online
    62 d 4 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    27 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by looklook123123 View Post
    This thread gets 5/10 cool story but needs more screenies of Dragonite and Snorlax spawns
    Every gym is stacked with fucking snorlax and dragonites here hahaha annoying too all high IV too O_o

    I used to struggle getting eevee's and Magmar but lucky for me theirs a magmar nest near by and fucking eevee's spawn like zubats or pidgeys


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #4



    looklook123123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,325
    Userbars
    16
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked 1,005 Times in 421 Posts
    Downloads
    27
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Time Online
    122 d 23 h 29 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 8 m
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    Every gym is stacked with fucking snorlax and dragonites here hahaha annoying too all high IV too O_o

    I used to struggle getting eevee's and Magmar but lucky for me theirs a magmar nest near by and fucking eevee's spawn like zubats or pidgeys


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is annoying. I have a gym near my house and it changes between all 3 teams daily. Every night at 3am the guy goes into the park and places his 3,000 high IV Dragonite in there lol.
    Do you have problems evolving Vaporeons? I've never evolved one besides the Rainer trick.. my top 4 pokemon are all Flareons, and the next 2 are Jolteons lol

  6. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    0
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    3,108
    Thanked 2,502 Times in 1,623 Posts
    Downloads
    127
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Time Online
    62 d 4 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    27 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by looklook123123 View Post
    That is annoying. I have a gym near my house and it changes between all 3 teams daily. Every night at 3am the guy goes into the park and places his 3,000 high IV Dragonite in there lol.
    Do you have problems evolving Vaporeons? I've never evolved one besides the Rainer trick.. my top 4 pokemon are all Flareons, and the next 2 are Jolteons lol
    Haven't evolved any i've been saving it all up for high IV eevee's and same with other rare pokes.

    Was thinking maybe your like location may have a impact on what it evolves onto like wetlands etc just a thought.

    Tomorrow night ill probably spend way more time out with my battery pack this time to get leveled up


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •