Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Proxy Trouble - Please Help :S

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    236
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 123 Times in 62 Posts
    Downloads
    39
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Time Online
    19 d 16 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 m
    Rep Power
    0

    Proxy Trouble - Please Help :S

    Okay, so I've really tried to figure this out on my own, and after 6 hours of searching and a bunch of frustration, I'll swallow my pride and seek guidance from one of you tech savvy individuals

    So, I purchased a dedicated proxy yesterday (from Myprivateproxy.net), and I've tried a lot of different methods, but I have yet to gain access to the Neopets website with my proxy enabled. I've contact the proxy provider, but because I can't really describe what they need (I guess?) I am still unable to connect to the site. I am able to access every other site that I've tried to access without any problem.

    I've tried a few combinations of programs and browsers, including FoxyProxy, Proxifier, Tor, EI, Edge, Firefox, but to no avail. Nearing the end of my patience and the possibility of no longer having a computer anymore, (from tossing it across the room) I admit defeat and stand before you a humble and willing student

    Thank you in advance for taking the time to help!

    -TJ

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    0
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    3,108
    Thanked 2,502 Times in 1,623 Posts
    Downloads
    127
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Time Online
    62 d 4 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    27 m
    Rep Power
    0

    Proxy Trouble - Please Help :S

    Your first problem is you brought a proxy.

    Google search top 5 VPN programs pick the one you like cost the same roughly as a proxy each month but with VPN software you get almost unlimited IP address's and more stable you can run any program behind a wall of anonymity through the VPN you choose
    @Ttothej

    I use this one personally its great!!

    https://www.purevpn.com


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Naked Gamer; 09-18-2016 at 02:55 PM.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    236
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 123 Times in 62 Posts
    Downloads
    39
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Time Online
    19 d 16 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    Your first problem is you brought a proxy.

    Google search top 5 VPN programs pick the one you like cost the same roughly as a proxy each month but with VPN software you get almost unlimited IP address's and more stable you can run any program behind a wall of anonymity through the VPN you choose
    @Ttothej

    I use this one personally its great!!

    https://www.purevpn.com


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to this.

    Is there a In-depth setup guide you would recommend?

  4. #4
    Saiyan Race j03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,251
    Userbars
    113
    Thanks
    4,758
    Thanked 25,789 Times in 5,648 Posts
    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    36
    Mentioned
    3497 Post(s)
    Time Online
    459 d 23 h 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 23 m
    Rep Power
    25
    Why are you using a proxy? Botting? Just accessing another account?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    0
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    3,108
    Thanked 2,502 Times in 1,623 Posts
    Downloads
    127
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Time Online
    62 d 4 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    27 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttothej View Post
    Thanks, I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to this.

    Is there a In-depth setup guide you would recommend?
    register>pay>install>login>connect anywhere in the world just choose


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    236
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 123 Times in 62 Posts
    Downloads
    39
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Time Online
    19 d 16 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Why are you using a proxy? Botting? Just accessing another account?
    Well, my main got iced recently. I had been purchasing inactives and using Tor to access them. Looking back, I was perhaps a little too liberal and unorganized with transfers and the shells I was using for storage. Somewhere along the line my main was linked, and went down with a very disheartening chain ice. I'm kicking myself now, but I want to learn from my mistakes and be the best cheater I can be

    I bought the dedicated proxy to use in place of any IP that was associated with me in anyway. It's quite possible that my understanding of this is less than desirable so I am trying to develop a better strategy. My biggest flaw is my impatience, but I've been reading guides (here and off site) concerning anonymity, a way to maneuver from accounts and IPs and being better organized. There is a good chance that I am making it harder than it really is haha.

  7. #7
    Saiyan Race j03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,251
    Userbars
    113
    Thanks
    4,758
    Thanked 25,789 Times in 5,648 Posts
    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    36
    Mentioned
    3497 Post(s)
    Time Online
    459 d 23 h 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 23 m
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttothej View Post
    Well, my main got iced recently. I had been purchasing inactives and using Tor to access them. Looking back, I was perhaps a little too liberal and unorganized with transfers and the shells I was using for storage. Somewhere along the line my main was linked, and went down with a very disheartening chain ice. I'm kicking myself now, but I want to learn from my mistakes and be the best cheater I can be

    I bought the dedicated proxy to use in place of any IP that was associated with me in anyway. It's quite possible that my understanding of this is less than desirable so I am trying to develop a better strategy. My biggest flaw is my impatience, but I've been reading guides (here and off site) concerning anonymity, a way to maneuver from accounts and IPs and being better organized. There is a good chance that I am making it harder than it really is haha.
    If I were you I'd use a proxy to start, but slowly start using your main regular IP, eventually making it permanent.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2
    Userbars
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    10 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0
    Big probelm is you using Proxy. Proxy will not have good life after some time proxy not works try to get vpn connections because vpns will more secure and no facing any problem try ExpressVPN or PureVPN both are good vpns and good alternatives for proxies little bit expensive than proxy but try this I am personally using ExpressVPN service i get from VPNgrades After searching the query from google my vote for express try it i hope it helps

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    236
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 123 Times in 62 Posts
    Downloads
    39
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Time Online
    19 d 16 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    If I were you I'd use a proxy to start, but slowly start using your main regular IP, eventually making it permanent.
    Do you know about how long it would take for my main IP to no longer be flagged, and safe to start using?

  10. #10
    Saiyan Race j03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,251
    Userbars
    113
    Thanks
    4,758
    Thanked 25,789 Times in 5,648 Posts
    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    36
    Mentioned
    3497 Post(s)
    Time Online
    459 d 23 h 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 23 m
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttothej View Post
    Do you know about how long it would take for my main IP to no longer be flagged, and safe to start using?
    It's never flagged. I'd say a couple weeks, looking like a legitimate move.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •